Instagram Reset Password. One may asked this question, How can one change or reset Instagram password? To a lot of people, Instagram is a simple image sharing platform. To others, it is a place to store precious memories, keep in touch with friends and loved ones, or promote their business. Protecting your Instagram account is the best way to avoid losing it. And this is as simple as learning how to change your Instagram password when you think it might be compromised.
However, if you’re using the Instagram website or official app, it’s easy to change or reset your Instagram password if you know how to do it. Keep reading on this article Instagram Reset Password.
Instagram Reset Password
There are various ways to reset your Instagram password or to change the password for security reasons. Resetting your password is very important especially if you are sharing your device or PC with anybody.
To change or reset your Instagram password, it can be done via web browser or via a app. I will be showing how to use these two steps to Instagram reset password.
How To Reset Instagram Password
It’s a not a feeling when you try to log in to Instagram and realize you forgot your password. For those days when you can’t log into your account to change it, it’s just as easy to reset it using your account name and email address.
Use this link here https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/?hl=en and enter your account contact information. A few seconds later you will receive an email to reset your password. It really is that easy!
Also, you can also reset your Instagram password in the app.
- On the login screen, just click on ‘Get Help Signing in’ below the password field and
- Enter your Email, Username, SMS or Facebook Account.
Follow the instructions and you should be able to reset and change your password in just a few minutes.
How To Change Instagram Password With A Web Browser
Instagram has become a lot more browser-friendly in recent years, with the ability to send and receive DMs on the web. To change your Instagram password on the web is simple and quick. In fact, it’s actually much easier than when you are using the app.
However, if you want to change your current password, it takes just a few seconds to change to a new password, just use these steps below:
- Log in from your browser to instagram.com.
- Log in to your account and open your profile (your avatar) on the top of the screen.
- Next, click on ‘Edit Profile’ option.
- Next, you will find the option to “Change your password”.
- Key in your Old Password, then the new password twice.
Note that you will need to log in again with the new password anywhere you use your account, for example, your phone.
How To Change Your Instagram Password Using The App
The process of changing your Instagram password in the app is a bit more difficult. Though, it still takes some few minutes, but there are a lot more steps and if you don’t know where to go it can be very confusing and difficult. Follow these steps to change your password using App.
- Log into your account Instagram account (see below if you lost your password),
- Tap your Avatar profile in the bottom right of the screen to open your profile.
- From there, you have to tap the Menu icon in the top right (or swipe right) to open a hidden panel,
- Then click on the ‘Settings’ at the bottom.
- Then, tap Security, and finally Password.
- Enter your old password once and the new password twice, and you’re good to go.
This time the task is confusing and warrants step-by-step instructions.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> How to Advertise on Instagram – Instagram Ads | Instagram Ads Cost