IOL.co.za is the official web address used to visit the IOL platform. IOL stands for Independent Online. Now independent Online is a news sharing website based in South Africa. The Largest publisher in South Africa (Independent News and Media Organization) is the owner of this platform. The news of which you can on the platform is limitless.
There is a constant update of news on this platform twenty-four hours a day. There are also many features on the platform of which you are going to love. The news on the platform also varies. You can get specific news pertaining to sports, business reports, lifestyle, travel, and so on.
We have discussed what IOL is earlier in this article. However, if you want to learn more about them, you can do so on their official website. Follow the steps below to learn more about IOL.
- Go to the IOL official website at IOL.co.za.
- On the website, scroll down and locate the “MORE ON IOL” section.
- Tap on the “About IOL” link afterward.
On the new webpage of which you will be redirected to, you are definitely going to learn more about IOL.
Terms & Conditions
Below you are going to learn the terms and conditions of using this platform on the platform official website.
- Head over to the IOL official website.
- Locate on the page the “LEGAL” section.
- Under the legal section, tap on “Terms & Conditions.
On the new webpage of which you will be redirected to, you are going to learn more about the terms and conditions of using the platform. This will help you in learning what the site accepts or tolerate.
Subscribing to the newsletter of this amazing platform is very simple. In addition to being simple, it is free. You can follow correctly the guide below to sign up for the newsletter of this platform.
- Get your internet-connected device be it a desktop, android, or iOS device.
- Turn on the device and launch any web browser on the device.
- Using the search bar of the web browser you just launched on your device, enter the web address www.iol.co.za and hit the search button.
- On the home page of the platform, locate and tap on the “NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBE” button.
- On the signup form, enter your First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- Next, select the kind of newsletter you would like to receive.
- Confirm you are not a robot by completing the Google Captcha challenger and hit the “Submit” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward when you have successfully followed the steps listed above.
IOL as a new platform has so many newspapers. You probably already know what a newspaper is. With this platform, you would be able to read these newspapers. Below are some of the newspapers on the platform.
- Cape Argus.
- Daily News.
- Cape Times.
- The Star.
- The Mercury.
- Saturday Star.
- Sunday Independent.
- Daily Voice.
- Sunday tribune.
- The Post.
- Pretoria News.
As stated earlier, above are some of the newspapers on the platform. Now that you know some of the newspapers, you would definitely want to access them. Well, below is a guide to help you access the newspapers on the platform.
- Using an internet-connected device with a web browser seeks the web address www.iol.co.za.
- When you get to the homepage of the site, scroll down and locate the “NEWSPAPERS” section.
- In this section, tap on the newspaper you want to read.
That is all you need to do to read a newspaper on Independent Online. These same steps can be carried out on any device with the same result at the end.