IRCTC Login enables you to take part in the packages offered by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Traveling using a train in India has become more enjoyable since IRCTC came on board. The platform provides a comfortable means of traveling. It offers food services to suit its customer’s needs. Traveling by train is more simple and fast nowadays.
Customers can now book their tickets online by visiting their official website. If you do have your IRCTC login details, then you are ready to use the platform but if otherwise, it can only mean one thing. That is, you don’t have an account with this Indian Railway traveling company. You have to visit their official website to register so that you can log in to access their services.
IRCTC Login Requirement
Here are IRCTC login Requirements:
- Make sure you have the following devices; PC/Laptop and Smartphone/Tablet.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Access their official login website.
- Provide the following credentials; username and password.
How to Login to your IRCTC Account
To access your IRCTC account you don’t need any other thing rather than the email address you used during registration. With the procedure below, you will be able to access your account in a stretch.
- Head to www.irctc.co.in on your mobile or PC.
- Select the login button on the homepage. It is located at the right top corner of the page.
- At the left corner of the new screen, fill out your username and password in the appropriate box.
- Then click the “sign in” box.
If you forgot your login details, be it your username or password, don’t worry, there’s a way out. The section below will teach you how to successfully regain or reset your login credentials.
How to Recover Your IRCTC Login Credentials
I forgot my username and password, and I want to access my account, but I don’t know how to go about it. Here is the answer to your question.
How to Recover Your Username
Follow the instructions below to recover your account username.
- Go straight to your browser and browse for www.irctc.co.in.
- Navigate to the right top of the homepage and hit on the login button.
- On the fresh page, you will see the login field on the left side of the screen.
- Find the link that says “forgot user ID” and click on it to access the username recovery page.
- On the recovery screen, fill in your email address and your date of birth.
- Enter the captcha in the correct field and follow the on-screen direction to regain your User ID.
That is how to recover your Username.
How to Reset Your Password
If you can’t remember your password or maybe you want to change it, the steps below will help you out.
- On the IRCTC official page, tap the login widget at the top of the page.
- The login page will appear, scroll to that section. On the left, select the “forgot password” link.
- The password recovery page will pop up, Key in your User ID.
- Type in your date of birth and type in the captcha for verification.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the reset process.
That is how to easily reset your IRTC account password.
IRCTC Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I Login Into IRCTC?
Every user is assigned an IRCTC User ID and IRCTC password which is linked to their mobile number & email address. To successfully book a train ticket user, need to input this user’s ID and Password which is referred to as IRCTC Login.
How can I Reset my IRCTC ID?
The user id cannot be changed and hence we recommend that you store this email for your future reference. If you ever forget your password in the future, you can use the “Forgot password” link available on the home page of the site.
Where is IRCTC User ID?
Login to your registered email account. Type IRCTC user ID in the search bar and hit enter. Look for the email/mobile verification mail received when you created your IRCTC account.
What is the Example of a user ID in IRCTC?
‘User ID is case sensitive. Letters and numbers are only allowed up to 3 to 35 characters For Example: ABC123, and abc123 all can be different valid IDs.
Also, Check Out: