IRCTC is short for the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. You can get the best deals in international holiday packages, offered by IRCTC, for Dubai, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, the UK, Europe, etc. It takes charge of catering, tourism, and online ticketing services with about 650,000 bookings daily. It was established on September 27, 1999, headquartered in New Delhi, India. In this article, you will be learning how to register for an account, and how to book a ticket from the platform.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism corporation offers exclusive rail tour packages with confirmed train tickets, sightseeing, and meals for enchanting Kashmir, Nilgiri mountains, Tirupati, and many more. There are also holiday packages or land packages available for people going to these destinations.
The Buddhist train gives travelers a religious experience and offers international packages for people traveling outside the country.
The packages include meals, sightseeing, overseas medical insurance, and visa charges to give you a memorable and outstanding travel experience.
IRCTC Registration Requirements
To register for an IRCTC account is as easy as ABC. You just need to provide your valid email address and mobile number, your personal information, and your residential address. These are the only requirement for registering for the IRCTC account. Here is how to register.
How to Register for an Account
Follow these simple directions below to create your own account.
- Go over to www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search.
- On the IRCTC homepage, to access the registration field, click on the “register” tab next to the red login button.
- On the registration page, enter your email and password, and confirm your password by entering it again.
- Select your security question and then answer it in the next column.
- Select your preferred language.
- Key in your first name, middle (optional), and last name (optional).
- Select your gender.
- Input your date of birth and select your occupation.
- Choose your marital status from the options.
- Select your country and enter your email.
- Type in ISD-Mobile and select your nationality.
- Enter your flat/door/block number and, your street (optional).
- Fill in your Area/locality (optional).
- Input your Pin code, your state, and city.
- Choose your post office and fill in your mobile phone number.
- To copy residence to office address tap on the yes or no option.
- To get a notice about IRCTC SBI Card ensure that the box is checked.
- Scroll down and click on the “terms and conditions” link and go through it.
- To assert that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, check the small empty box next to it and then hit the blue “register” button.
Those are the steps to registering a new IRTC account online.
How to Book Tickets
Take the following directions accordingly to book your ticket.
- Firstly, open your browser and search for www.irctc.co.in.
- Right on the homepage, you will see a form presented on the left side of the page, that says “book your tickets”. Tap on it.
- Fill in the form by entering the From and To fields.
- Select the preferred date.
- Select the class of train you want from the all-class list.
- Lastly, move down and click on the “Find trains” tab.
That is how to successfully book tickets on the platform.
Recommended for you