The application for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article, we will give details about this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step procedure for application.
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022
The Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. Only undergraduate or master’s programs are available for this scholarship. This scholarship will provide a monthly allowance, free furnished accommodation, and quality health care for its recipients.
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia with a royal decree in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. IU ( Islamic University of Medinah )has a wide range of degree programs but fully funded scholarships are only available for basic science subjects.
Level : Undergraduate / Masters
Institution(s)of Study: Islamic University Madinah
Location of Study: Saudi Arabia
Period of Program: It varies according to the selected program.
The following bachelor courses are available under this scholarship:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The following master’s courses are available under this scholarship:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Benefits of this Scholarship
- The following benefits will be given to recipients of this scholarship.
- A free plane ticket once you are given admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- An allowance every month
- An extra allowance for outstanding students who achieve a grade of excellence.
- Free and furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant will be given for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the hospital of the university.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Mosque of the prophet, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Opportunity to use the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
- The following criteria must be met before any intending student can qualify for this scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All the countries of the world
- Applicants must be an international (Muslim) Male of good conduct
- Applicants must hold high school education (at least 12 years) or equivalent to the education for undergraduate requirements
- Students must hold bachelor’s degrees or 16-year education at the time of Master’s degree applications with 3.75 out of 5.
- The applicants should be in good physical and medical health at the time of application.
- Applicants must be within the age of 17 to 25 years old for Undergraduate degrees.
- Students must be interested in completing their bachelor’s degrees and abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
Language Test for Masters
- The applicant from Gulf Countries must obtain a minimum score of (65)in the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS)and this should not have been more than five years since obtaining the degree.
- The applicant from outside Saudi Arabia must have obtained a minimum score of (130) in the GRE test (quantitative part) and this must not have been more than two years after obtaining the degree.
- The applicant must obtain a minimum score of 450 on the TOEFL-PBT test or its equivalent and this must not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The Faculty Council has the absolute right to be exempt from this condition.
How to Apply for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship
To successfully apply for this scholarship, follow the instructions below.
- Click this link to apply online for this scholarship.
- Following documents are required to be uploaded during the application process
- Educational Documents (Results card, Degrees)
- Birth Certificate or (ID Card)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Testimony of Conduct (Character Certificate)
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letter (From school or Any Islamic institution, or any individual).
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language to qualify.
- In case of being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority fully recognized by the university.
To know more about this scholarship, visit the University’s major website.