Jumia Flex is a new payment feature that allows users to easily buy instruments and pay in installments. The platform which is new was developed in partnership with one of the winning provider of alternative financial services to make available plans that can be altered for smartphones and other appliance.
For you to be able to use Jumia flex, you must deposit 25% of the total price of the device upfront. You are given about a period of 3 months or 6 months to make the payment depending on your salary or monthly earnings. Some of the devices that you can get on Jumia are Samsung Galaxy S8, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, iPhone 6S.
Where Can I Buy a Phone and Pay Monthly?
If you are looking for a platform where you can buy phones and pay monthly, I think you should consider Jumia Flex. On this platform, you can easily get high-end devices and more on a flexible payment by paying little percentage upfront and pay the rest when you receive your monthly earnings.
With this platform, you can also get the latest and greatest phones without paying the full price ahead by making affordable monthly payments which is very simple. Jumia Flex is one of the most flexible ways to buy a smartphone of your choice.
Jumia Flex Website
So many people get confused when visiting the platform official website. Instead, they visit the Jumia website. If you are among these people, free your mind because I will be showing the link. With the link, you can easily access the platform’s official website and get any type of phone you want to purchase. To visit the official website of the platform, go to www.jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex.
Benefits of Jumia Flex
Do you know that using this platform comes with some benefits? Well, if you do not know the benefits I will enlighten you that shortly. Below are some benefits of Jumia flex.
- You must make a deposit of about 25% of the device.
- The rest payment can be made over a period of 3 to 6 months depending on the salary you are earning monthly.
- Within three days of submission, you will get a response from Jumia Flex.
- Products can be received within a few days once payment is made.
- Jumia flex gives you over a month before they start debiting you.
- Customers in Lagos are eligible to apply for the service.
Listed above are some of the benefits of using the platform.
Requirements to Use Jumia Flex
It is very important that you know the requirements of the platform before applying on the platform. Getting prepared for the unexpected is not a bad choice at all. That is why I will be giving you the requirement to use the Jumia flex. Before the completion of your Jumia account, the following documents are to be provided by you.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) is required of you.
- Bank Statements from the last six months.
- Employment status.
- Company name and the name of your employer.
- Valid means of identification (international passport, driver’s license, voters card, or National ID).
Above are listed correctly the requirements for you to use Jumia Flex.
How to Use Jumia Flex
Using the services of Jumia flex is very simple. With just a few clicks, I am sure you with be done in using the service. To use the service of Jumia flex, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website at www.jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex. Select the device of your choice and fill the application form provided. You will be responded to within 3 days on your application.
- If your application is approved, you will get an email that will direct you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee. You can either pay with your credit card or bank account online.
- Your order will be processed once you have paid your deposit. You can get whatever you ordered within a few days.
- After a month has passed, the money will be debited from your account automatically for the amount you are owing, depending on the plan you selected, you can be debited for the next 3 or 6 months.
Following correctly the steps above, you should have successfully used the platform.