You can now start your study adventure in Saudia Arabia. Good news! King Abdulaziz University Scholarships applications are currently open. In this article we will give details about the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022-2023, its benefits and step by step application process.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022-2023
King Abdulaziz Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded undergraduate, masters and PhD scholarships for students all over the world. The benefits of the Scholarship covers Monthly Bursary, accommodation, healthcare and Two-way Airfare Ticket.
King Abdulaziz University consists of two separate campuses according to Islamic regulations one for males and another for females. Each of these campuses is provided separately with the required cultural, recreational and athletic facilities, added to a big library equipped the most up to date technology to serve students and the teachers.
Within four decades, the Abdulaziz university has become one of the outstanding higher education institutions both on the local and international level. This university offers some educational programs for preparing graduates to do jobs that cope with the changing needs of the community in general.
King Abdulaziz University offers a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for all Students around the world.
King Abdulaziz University offers all the academic programs including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields For both Masters & Ph.D. So, if you want to apply for admission into the university for any of these courses, you are free.
Scholarship Details Summary
Level : Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
Institution of study: King Abdulaziz University
Location of study: Saudia Arabia
Undergraduate: 4 Years
Master: 2 Years
Ph.D. : 3 Years
Deadline: Open throughout the year.
Below are the disciplines Available for Undergraduates seeking this scholarship.
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of science
Available Courses for Masters
Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Arabic Language And Literature
- Islamic Law Studies
- Information Science
- English Language
Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- Astronomical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
- Thermal Engineering And Desalination
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautic Engineering
- Production Engineering & Mechanical System Design
- Industrial Engineering
Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture
- Arid Land Agriculture
- Environmental Sciences
- Hydrology And Water Resources Management
Faculty of Marine Science
- Marine Biology
- Marine Physics
- Marine Chemistry
- Marine Geology
The following benefits will be given to the recipients of this scholarship
- New students will be received at the airport
- Two-month stipend will be given upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Distinction allowance will be given to outstanding students
- The three-month stipend will be given as graduation allowance for shipment of books
- Regular students will be offered to annul tickets and also newcomers will be compensated
- A follow-up of award-related financial assistance will be offered until they get organized.
- Some of the scholarship students will be offered employment.
- Students’ family members will be brought when they desire to visit.
- Suitable place of residence will be provided for students and they will be monitored to.make sure they are not facing any problems.
- Low cost food will be offered to scholarship students.
- Healthcare will be made available for students and their families
To be a recipient of this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements
Eligible Countries: All the countries in the world.
- Such student must be of good conduct.
- Such students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or its equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must be at most 3 years old.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level of the scholarship.
- A Female student must be accompanied by at least relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students who want to have this scholarship must be eligible for admission requirements.
Masters and Ph.D. Requirements
- Students must be at most 30 years old for a Master, and 35 Years for a PhD
- Students must have obtained a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- Students must undergo an English Language Test.
- The student must provide At least two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from any of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be proven to be professionals in spoken and written Arabic language.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
If you want to apply for this scholarship, follow the steps below
- Create an account on the university’s main website which will be given at the end of this write up.
- Submit the online application
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be written in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of previous degree certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two professors from his/her former institution.
- A copy of a valid passport of at least one year.
- Photographs of the applicant
- Language Proficiency Certificate of the applicant
I believe I have given all the information you should know about this scholarship. If you want to know more or apply, visit their website