Kirkland’s credit card, is issued by Wells Fargo. This is a card, that offers cardholders a simple, but powerful rewards scheme. Kirkland’s, is a US retailer, that specializes in home décor, with over 290 stores across 30 States. This store, plays host to an attractive selection of the best homeware and décor products.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card helps your money go further, and rewards your loyalty to this highly esteemed chain.
- Earn 1 point, for every dollar you spend on Kirkland’s products with the credit card.
- Immediately you hit 150 points, you get automatically sent a $10 rewards certificate
- Get exclusive access to special savings opportunities, and advance notice of upcoming sales events.
- 10% discount off of everything you purchase in store on the last Tuesday of every month.
- There’s a special offer, which comes on the month of your birthday
- Revel 15% off of the first purchase you make using your card.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Ongoing APR – 28.99%
- Purchase APR Rate – 27.99%
- Cash Advance APR – 27.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee – $10 or 5%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee – $35.
How to Apply – Kirkland’s Credit Card Apply
The following, are the eligibility requirements you have to attain, before applying for Kirkland’s credit card.
- Applicants, must be at least 18 years of age
- They are expected to have a government issued photo ID card
- A valid Social security number is needed
- A clear credit history, is a must have.
How to Apply
- Start your application, by scrolling to application page of Kirkland’s credit card.
- Locate, and tap on the “Apply Now” button
- On the application form, choose the application type
- Enter your Name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Street address, Housing status, Home phone number, and Cell phone number.
- Key in your employment info in the fields provided. They are Employer’s name, Work phone number, Net annual income
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue” tab, to get further directives on what to do, to complete the application process.
How to Check Kirkland’s Credit Card Application Status
Call at 1-800-459-8451, using your application reference number
How to Activate Kirkland’s Credit Card
- Visit the card activation page
- Enter your account number in the blank space down the page
- Next, your account will be validated, after which, you will be directed to a page where you are to set your security to complete your card activation.
How to Login Kirkland’s Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page of the credit card
- Tap on the “First time log in” or Sign On”
- Enter your User ID, Mobile number, Phone number, Telephone, and your preferred delivery channel.
How to Recover Kirkland’s Credit Card Username or Password
- Tap on the “Forgot Password or Username” link
- Key in your login details to retrieve your Username or password.
How to Make Kirkland’s Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your Kirkland’s credit card bill payment via the following mediums;
- Make your payment online with your deposit account (via Wells Fargo Online as one-time or automatic payments. In case you already have a Wells Fargo online profile, you don’t need to re-enroll.
- Payments, can also be made via automatic payments
- Thru mail (checks or money orders)
- Over the phone with a deposit account
- Via a teller at a Wells Fargo Bank
- At Western Union Quick Collect
- With Bank wire transfers
Kirkland’s Customer Service Number
Call: 1-877-805-7744, for general information and enquiries on Kirkland’s credit card.