LinkedIn, without doubt, is an American business and employment-oriented service. This business-oriented service operates via a website and mobile apps. LinkedIn was founded on the twenty-eight of December 2002. Afterward, to date people have been creating a LinkedIn account for business.
A LinkedIn account for business has its advantages. Am guessing you already know it also has disadvantages since everything that has an advantage has a disadvantage. You can create a LinkedIn Account for Business at any time. With just a LinkedIn account, be it for business or not, the member of the platform can find jobs.
Create LinkedIn Account for Business
Now LinkedIn as a company is headquartered in Sunnyvale California with offices in other parts of the world. Some of the places where LinkedIn has offices are Omaha, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Paris, San Francisco, and so on. LinkedIn is free for all users but if you feel the need for upgrading your account, then you can upgrade to other plans that suit your taste.
A LinkedIn account can be used to market or promote your business and that is what it refers to as using LinkedIn for business. When you create a linked account for the purpose of marketing or promoting your business, it is creating a LinkedIn account for business.
My LinkedIn Profile
Your LinkedIn Profile is the profile that is given to every LinkedIn member the moment they sign up for an account. There is a great deal of information that is available on the LinkedIn profile page. Some of the information that is available on the LinkedIn profile page is your contact info, connections, both previous and current work, a short note about you, and so on. These are the information that is also available on the profile page of other users profile page.
What is a LinkedIn Account?
A LinkedIn account is more like the groundwork. It is the account that is required for you to access or use any LinkedIn feature. A LinkedIn account is a social networking site designed specifically for businesses. The main goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document the network of people they know and trust in a professional way.
How to Create LinkedIn Account for Business
As stated earlier, creating a LinkedIn account for business is the same as creating a LinkedIn account. The only thing that changes is the aim or purpose of creating the account. The steps below will help you in creating a new LinkedIn account for your business.
- Go to the LinkedIn official site at www.linkedin.com.
- On the official site, tap on the join now button.
- Now enter your first name, last name, email address, and desired password into the registration form.
- Hit the blue “Agree & Join” button.
- If you are asked to do verification, simply complete the verification process to prove that you are not a bot.
- Select your country or region and then your postal code.
- Tap on the blue next button afterward.
- Now enter your most recent job title and the most recent company you’ve worked in. if you are a student, you can tap on the “I’m a student” button.
- Select an industry that best describes your work and tap on continue.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your email address and tap on “Agree & Confirm”.
Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward till you are signed in on your new LinkedIn account. Signing up for an account on LinkedIn is free.
LinkedIn Sign In
Sign in your LinkedIn account on the LinkedIn website is simple and free. You can follow the steps below to sign in to your already existing LinkedIn account.
- Go to the LinkedIn official website at www.linkedin.com.
- On the boxes provided on the screen, enter your login details. Your login details are either your email, phone number, or account username or password.
- Tap on the blue sign-in button and you would be logged in to your LinkedIn account.
That is all you need to do to log in to your LinkedIn account. The above steps can be carried on any device that is connected to the internet with a web browser.
Create a LinkedIn Company Page
A LinkedIn company page is simple to create. It is very helpful in marketing or promoting your business. Follow the procedures below to create a company page on your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and tap on the work icon.
- From the drop-down or new webpage, select create a company page.
- Select the type of page you want to create.
- Enter a name for the page, a public URL, and a website if you have any.
- Enter the company details, and verify that you are an authorized representative of the organization.
- Tap on the blue “Create Page” button afterward.