List of All GTBank USSD Code: Are you banking GTBank and looking for an easy way to bank on the go? Look no further, with the GTBank USSD code, you can bank from anywhere. There is a lot you can do with this code including accessing your account, making transfers, etc. With the GTBank USSD code, you can easily carry out transactions from your phone. That is to say, you don’t need to leave your comfort zone to make money transactions. It is very convenient and easy. This post will contain the list of all GTBank USSD code.
What is GTBank USSD Code?
The GTBank USSD code is used for making transactions from anywhere without an internet connection. With the code, you can check your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, and many more. The GTBank USSD code is *737#.
List is All GTBank USSD Codes
Here is a table containing the USSD codes of GTBank and what they are used for;
|Transfer to Gt Bank Account||*737*1*Amount* Account Number#|
|Transfer to Other Banks||*737*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime Top-Up Self||*737*Amount#|
|Airtime Top Up Others||*737*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fast Track Deposit||*737*48*Amount*Nuban#|
|Pay Cable Bills||*737*37*Amount*Smartcard Number#|
|Hotlist ATM Card||*737*51*73#|
Requirements to Activate GTBank USSD Code
Here are the things you need to activate the USSD code;
- An account number with GTB.
- Activate debit card.
- The phone is associated with the account.
How to Register or Activate GTBank USSD Code
The process of activating or registering for the USSD code from GTB is very easy. Follow the steps below;
- On your device caller, dial *737# from the phone number linked to your account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that will shown, and enter your account number when prompted.
- Then create a 4-digit PIN code to use whenever you wish to carry out a transaction with the code.
- Confirm the PIN code.
With that, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your number.
Benefits of Using GTBank USSD Code
As we mentioned above, there are many things you can do with the GTBank USSD code, nevertheless, let’s break it down;
- USSD makes it faster and easier to make money transfers without an internet connection.
- It can be used to pay for services and goods at any of the merchant locations.
- Airtime top-up is a lot better and easier.
- You can easily check your account balance, statement, and other transactions with an internet connection.
- Lastly, the obvious, which is you don’t need an internet connection.
We hope you find this article helpful. In this article, we have not only listed all the GTBank USSD codes but also shared the steps to activate, the requirements needed to activate the benefits of activating. If you feel there’s something we missed out, please use the comment box below to let us know. Furthermore, don’t forget to share this post on your social media accounts with your friends and family.