Mail.com is a web-based email service offered by German Internet company United Internet. The platform provides news articles and videos including a free webmail service with unlimited storage. Register today and manage multiple mail accounts in one place.
Mail.com was introduced in the year 1995 with the aim of providing an outstanding email functionality to users. It offers both news content, entertainment sports, business, and tech news.
Mail.com – Free email Account
You can get your free email account with Mail.com. You can get a unique and professional email service with this platform. With the free account, users can access a wide range of domain options such as jobs, hobbies, music and lots more. You can also use your account anywhere, anytime on your favorite mobile phone. It also has a calendar to enable you to manage your time very well. To start cruising with this free email service you have to register by visiting their main page www.mail.com.
Factors to Consider before creating an Account
If you want to create an email account that offers strong virus and spam protection, just know that Mail.com is here for you. Enjoy the amazing tools the platform offers to keep your work safe.
- The username you want to use for the account should define the purpose of the email if it’s for personal or professional use.
- Check out for the domain name that suits your purpose.
- To keep your account safe, you need to create a very strong password. How do I achieve that? When creating your password ensure your password consists of at least 8 characters with both capital and small lettering including numbers and symbols.
Above are the things you need to check out before registering for a Mail.com account.
How to Create an Account
The directives beneath disclose how to create a free Mail.com account.
- Launch your Web browser and visit www.mail.com.
- Scroll for and select the “free sign up” button.
- On the signup page, provide the required data which includes your first and last name, gender and so on.
- Create the email address you want to use and select a domain from the list.
- Create a secure password.
- Choose your security question and provide the answer.
- Type in the number in the captcha field to confirm your registration.
- Move down and click on the “Accept” button.
That is it, you are now free to enjoy the mail services on any of your devices.
Mail.com Premium Account
Premium email offers a better experience than the normal account. After creating your email account, you can upgrade your account to premium to gain amazing experience in the platform. With the premium account, you can forward your mails to another email address using IMAP or POP3.
How to Login your Account
There are two types of accounts. The SSL account and the premium account. Follow the steps below to login.
- Visit www.mail.com on any web browser.
- Click on the login button at the top of the page.
- Provide your email address and password.
- Click on the login link afterward.
To log in to your premium account, select the “premium login” tab at the top of the login page and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you can’t access your account, tap on the link that says “can’t access your account”.
To keep you logged in click on the last button at the bottom of the page.