Marketplace Health? It’s a website to find insurance platforms. The platform provides health plan shopping and enrollment services via websites, in-person help, and call centers.
The platform lets you buy health insurance that comes with patient protection and at Affordable Care Act (ACA) health insurance exchanges. However, also choose from diverse government-regulated and standardized health care plans offered by insurers participating in the exchange.
The ACA which is the acronym for Affordable Care Act health exchange started functioning in 2014, under federal law. While the registration started in November 2014 and ended on December 15, 2014. To be a part of this insurance Marketplace you need to register for an account. This article will put you through on how to enroll.
Marketplace health insurance platform provides health coverage plans both for families and individuals. Small businesses use the small business health options programs marketplace to provide health insurance for their employees. However, the moment you apply for family and individual coverage through the health insurance marketplace, you will provide both the income and household details.
After that, you will find out if you’re eligible for Premium tax credits and other savings that make insurance more affordable. Or you qualify for Coverage via the medical and children’s health insurance program in your state. Moreover, every health plan in the marketplace offers the same set of essential health benefits such as preventive care, doctor’s visits, prescriptions, hospitalization, etc. On this platform, you can compare plans based on quality, benefits, price, and lots more.
Health Insurance Marketplace
With the insurance shopping platform Individuals, families and small businesses does the following;
-Compare health insurance plans for coverage and affordability.
-Receive answers to series of questions about their health care insurance.
-Discover if you’re eligible for tax credits for private insurance or health programs.
-Enroll in a health insurance plan that suits your needs.
Health Insurance Marketplace Sign Up
To register for the service follow the instructions beneath
- Navigate to https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-insurance-marketplace-glossary.
- Press on the login widget.
- Press on the “Create One” widget.
- Click on the State.
- Select your state.
- On the pop-up screen, fill in your first and last name.
- Fill in your email address.
- Create a strong password.
- Re-type the password in the password field.
- Pick three questions that only you will be able to answer. The questions will be asked when you forgot your password, in order to verify your account.
- Click on the “Create account” widget.
The above steps are procedures to register for the ‘HIM’.
To access your HIM account, progress with these steps
- Go to Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Tap on the “ Login” button.
- Fill in your username, it should be your email address. If you forgot your username, tap on the “forgot your username” button, and follow the onscreen instruction.
- Fill in your account password. If you forgot your account password, press on the “forgot your password” tab and follow the prompt
- Click on the “Login” tab.
These are the procedures to access your account.
Healthcare Marketplace Phone Number
For more queries you can also visit their blog for answers. Or contact their customer support agents on phone. Their phone number is available on their official page here moreover, you can reach their support agents by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
More Related Posts
- Ashley Furniture Credit Card Review 2020 | Application for the Ashley Furniture Credit Card
- Amazon Shopping Cart – My Shopping Cart at Amazon
- Use Google Drive – My Google Drive | Google One Drive
- Business Twitter Account – Business Twitter Account Login | Twitter For Business
- Facebook Marketplace Indianapolis – Buying and Selling on Facebook