The Mileup credit card allows you to enjoy great benefits and earn AAdvantage miles that can be redeemed for flights, upgrade to first class, car rentals, etc. It is an airline card with no $0 annual fee. Citi AAdvantage Mileup credit card is designed for occasional travelers and it offers some nice perks. But cardholders can earn double miles on American Airlines purchases and groceries.
Mileup Credit Card
The Mileup credit card also known as American Airlines AAdvantage Mileup Card is a decent card if you want to earn AAdvantage miles without paying a fee. With no annual, the card is best for those who travel occasionally and those with large grocery bills. Also, the card helps you to earn points toward elite status. Mileup card is good for those who travel occasionally and those that travel several times a year.
Apply for the American Airlines AAdvantage Mileup card and earn AAdvantage miles redeemable for vacations, rentals, flights, hotel stays, or first-class upgrade packages.
What Are The Benefits Of Mileup Credit Card?
The card is designed to provide keen travelers with outstanding benefits for daily purchases, the Mileup credit card is one you would not like to miss out on. Some of the exceptional benefits offered by the Airline Mileup card include;
- Cardholders earn two AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent at grocery stores and eligible Airline purchases in America.
- Eran one AAdvantage mile for every cent spent on other purchases using the credit card.
- 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases using your card on American Airlines flights.
- No annual fee.
- Digital wallets that let you shop confidently online, in stores, and within apps.
- Contactless pay by just tapping your card on the payment reader.
- $0 liability on Unauthorized charges.
How To Apply For Mileup Credit Card
Applying for the Mileup credit card is straightforward and fast. With the steps below, you will be able to apply for the American Airlines AAdvantage Mileup Card;
- Navigate to the official Mileup card page at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-aa-mileUp-card.
- Click on “Apply Now” below the card.
- Fill out the application form, start by entering your personal information.
- Enter your first name, middle initial, last name, and suffix.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Tick out the checkbox below “Are You a U.S. Citizen?”
- Fill out your address, Zip code, and City, and choose your state.
- Type in your Mobile phone number and email address.
- Next, enter your total annual income, monthly mortgage, or rent payment.
- Check out the other optionally boxes shown and click on “Agree and Submit”.
Your Mileup card application will be submitted, so you just have to wait for the approval. However, if you are already a Citi customer, you can apply will be a lot faster and easier by logging into your account.
How To Activate Mileup Credit Card
Once you have gotten your Mileup card, follow the steps below to activate it;
- Go to the Sign On page and click on “Activate a Card”.
- Fill in your card number and click on “Continue”.
The activating process is easy, by entering your card number, the activation will begin so follow the on-screen instructions that will be shown to commence.
How To Register For Mileup Card Account
Once you have received the credit card, you can register for a card account online. Follow the steps below to register;
- Go to the Citi homepage.
- Click “Sign On” at the top of the homepage.
- Next, click on “Register for Online Access”.
- To set up your online access, you will be prompted to fill out your account information, verification, set up process, and lastly, confirmation.
Follow the prompts on the screen to register for your card online access.
How To Log Into Mileup Credit Card Account
Here is how to log in to Mileup card online access;
- Go to Citi.com and click on “Sign On”
- On the Sign On page, enter your User ID and password.
- Lastly, click on “Sign On”.
Your Mileup credit card online access will be loaded on your device.
How To Reset Mileup Card Account password
If you have lost your Mileup card account password, follow the steps below to reset it;
- Click on “Forgot Password” on the Sign On page.
- Select the account type and click on “Continue”.
Follow the prompts that will be shown on the next screen to complete the resetting/recovering process.
Mileup Card Customer Service
If you have any concerns about your Mileup credit card, you can contact customer service. Customer service is available 24/7 to render assistance to card members. Once you are on the contact page, you can choose a means you’d like to reach them with/on.
Relevant Mileup Credit Card Links
Citi’s official website; click here
Want assistance? Click here
For the Mileup Credit Card page; follow this link
Citi Social Media Links
In this article, we have listed every detail you need to know about the Mileup credit card, how to apply, how to activate, register for online access, etc. Furthermore, we have shared the steps to use and reach customer service to lay your complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What credit score do you need for AAdvantage MileUp ℠ card?
You need 660 to 850 credit to qualify AAdvantage MileUp card.
Is the AAdvantage card hard to get?
Yes, the AAdvantage card is very hard to get without an outstanding credit score. Your odds of getting approved will be higher if you have a good credit score.
Does AAdvantage MileUp card have foreign transaction fees?
Yes, it has a foreign transaction fee of 3% for every transaction of every transaction carried out in US dollars.
Can you get a credit card with 575 score?
Yes, you can. However, you must apply for a specific card that accepts applicants with low credit scores. Before doing, ensure to analyze your budget to know if getting a credit card now will be in your favor.
Does Mileup Card have Annual Fees?
No, cardholders are not charged annual fees. That is to say, cardmembers don’t pay annual fees.
Also, Check Out;
- Journey Student Credit Card – How To Apply For Journey Student Card
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Harley Davidson® Visa® Secured Card