My Amazon account is an account you can create on the Amazon platform to help you personalize your experience on the Amazon platform. An Amazon account can really come in very handy and the best thing is that you can use this account to personalize your help searches on the Amazon help center. Also, this account helps you continue shopping from any device as you can log in at any time.
Is Creating an Account Secure
This account can be entirely secure if you keep it safe. You can keep your account entirely safe by keeping your login credentials to yourself only. Keeping your amazon account safe is entirely up to you. More so, you should note the number of devices you log in to your account, if possible try to log in to any public device.
Creating an Amazon Account
Creating an account is entirely stressed free and it does not require any fees to register. To create an account;
- Visit the amazon official website at www.amazon.com via your device web browser.
- From the web page you are redirected to, click on the tab by the top right side of the screen labeled “Accounts & Lists”.
- From the drop-down, click on the “new customer? Start here” icon.
- Enter your name and then your email address and your desire password. You should note that your password must be at least six characters long.
- Re-enter your password to confirm it and click on “Create your Amazon account”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward to complete the creation of your account.
There you go; if you followed the steps listed above and completed it successfully, then you have created your account.
Manage Your Amazon Account
Managing your account can be a hell of a lot of stress. The reason for this is because you do not know where to start and which things to change. Well, I think with the few tips I am about to give you below, you can easily manage your account.
- Login to your account using the official amazon login website here.
- On the webpage, enter your username and password into the corresponding boxes and click on the “sign-in” icon.
- Once you are logged in, on a new tab seek the URL here and you can easily change any information about your amazon website.
Also, you can visit the Amazon website to get more information on what to do. The amazon help center is entirely free to use and is available to everyone.