Nationwide credit card is a great choice if you looking to borrow money and spread your payments. There are lots of great benefits and rewards attached to the nationwide credit card. In this article, we will be sharing everything you need to know about nationwide credit cards.
Nationwide is a digital banking-building society mutually owned by its members. That’s anyone who banks, has a mortgage, and saves nationwide. The nationwide credit card has preferable customer satisfaction categories such as customer services, the application process, clarity of statement, transparency of charges and penalties, charges for using your card abroad, dealing with queries, and the ability to manage the account by telephone banking.
The content in this article will give you more information about the Nationwide credit card and more details you will need to know, so read on.
Nationwide Credit Card Payment
If you are a nationwide card holder, select credit card or nationwide credit card your minimum monthly payment will be a late payment fee and due interests plus 1% of the remaining statement balance like 25euros or anyone which is greater. And if you have a Gold or any classic card, the minimum payment will then be 3% of your statement balance like 5euros or anyone greater.
You can be able to pay your credit card at any time, but you will have to make payments by the date shown on the monthly statement. The sooner or quicker you pay off your balance, the less interest you are expected to pay. These are the various methods that you can use to pay your credit card;
- Pay using the Internet Bank
- Through your Bank Application
- You can pay from another Bank or Building society
- Pay using Direct Debit
- Pay with a Cheque or Cash
With these steps listed above, you can successfully pay your credit card.
Nationwide Credit Card Offers
Nationwide offers a membership credit card that comes with a choice of 0% and offer plus unlimited free commission purchases, then making it one of the most competitive cards for global spending. The membership transfer credit card offers a 0% balance transfer for 18 months, otherwise, there is the member all-rounder offer that can get you 0% on purchases and balance transfers.
Though to take part in a nationwide credit card, then you will need to be a Nationwide current account holder, savings account, or mortgage customer. A balance transfer is a fee you are charged for transferring any existing borrowing on the card. A 1.5%, balance transfer fee applies for the first 90 days and after that, it is 2.4%. There is always a minimum fee of 5euros whenever you make any balance transfer.
However, the 0% purchase rate implies from the date your account is been opened.
Nationwide Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
Nationwide customers’ credit cards can reap many rewards and benefits when using their card, like cashback and commission on foreign transactions purchases. There is also a huge level of control as customers can be using both online and mobile banking to access their transactions and statements history, complete balance transfers, and then make payments to their cards.
Some features and benefits of the nationwide credit card are;
- No annual fee – They do not charge a monthly or yearly fee for having their card.
- Non-obligation eligibility indicator – You can be able to check if you can be accepted before you commit and with no impact on your credit card record.
- Choice of two introductory offers – You can choose between the balance transfer offer and the rounder offer.
- Traveler’s perfect card – They do not charge for buying things when you are abroad.
Nationwide Card Account Signup
The nationwide credit card sign-up can be done with your credit card in a few steps which are outlined below. Signing up for an account can give you the opportunity of managing your card, and with your account, you can pay bills, check your card balance and view your transaction and have lots more benefits. The next piece of this article will give guides on how to sign up.
How to Sign up for a Nationwide Credit Card Account
For a successful sign-up, follow the steps outlined below;
- Visit the Nationwide credit card official page with this URL https://onlinebanking.nationwide.co.uk/Registration/CustomerSelfRegistration/SelectAccountType
- Scroll down to the blank space written I want to register with my (current account, savings account, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage) “Please choose the account”, after selecting your preferred account click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, you will have to provide your 16-digit credit card number in the blank spaces below.
- Enter your details such as your first name, last name, date of birth, address, and postal code.
- Scroll down to important information, then read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and select the continue button.
- Follow other onscreen processes.
It is clear that with these guides listed above, you will be able to sign up for your nationwide credit card account.
Nationwide Credit Card Sign In
Nationwide credit card members can sign in to their accounts online nationwide. Com and you have to keep your accounts active. When you are signed in you can have access to make mobile deposits anytime anywhere, you can also get connected with notifications, pay bills and make transfers, and lots more. Lots of benefits can be accessed when you are logged in, if you are finding it difficult to sign into your account, then keep reading to know how.
How to Sign in to the Nationwide Credit Card Account
The steps below will give you guides to signing into your nationwide credit card account;
- You start by connecting your preferred device to the internet.
- Go to the nationwide official web page at https://www.nationwide.co.uk/help/online-banking-help/log-in-to-the-internet-bank/
- On the homepage select “Log in” and the top right corner of the page, then click “Internet banking”.
- In the blank spaces enter your customer number, and Date of birth and tick the remember me option for easy and quick login anytime.
- Then select the “Continue” button.
- You will now be given the option to log in using your “Pass number and a code that you received by the text” or “Your debit card and a card reader”.
With these steps listed above, I’m sure you might have gained access to your nationwide credit card account online.
Apply for Nationwide Credit Card
Before you can apply for a nationwide credit card, you need to be;
- Be a UK resident
- Have a minimum income of £5,000 per year before tax.
- Aged 18 years and older.
- A member of the Nationwide
On nationwide, you are already a member if you have a current account, mortgage or savings account with us.
How to Apply for Nationwide Credit Card
If you are qualified, follow the steps below to apply for the nationwide credit card;
- From your browser, navigate to the nationwide page at https://www.nationwide.co.uk/credit-cards/member-credit-card/apply/
- Read through the page and scroll to the “Apply” section.
- Now, select the introductory offer you would like to apply for.
- After which a page will load.
- Click on “Log In and apply”.
- Now, follow the prompts that will be shown to apply for the nationwide credit card.
Nationwide Credit Card Customer Service
Nationwide can be contacted through the help of its customer services if your order is delayed or you have any questions. The customer service representatives are always available and ready to help with difficulties that are related to tracking and any difficulties and other services offered nationwide.
How to contact nationwide credit card customer service
Follow the below to reach the nationwide credit card customer service contact page;
- Navigate to the nationwide credit card page at https://www.nationwide.co.uk/
- Scroll down and select “Contact Us” below the get in touch section.
- Once you click on the contact link, you will be directed to the nationwide credit card customer service page.
There is all you need about the nationwide credit card; I hope you find this article useful. Bookmark and share with friends to pass the knowledge to them. If you have questions or suggestions to make regarding the nationwide credit card, use the comment box to leave them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer money from my Nationwide credit card to my Nationwide bank account?
Yes, you can transfer money from your card to your Nationwide bank account. This is known as internal transfer and it is free with no transfer limit on the amount you wish to move or transfer. The moving of money from your nationwide card to your bank account can be done for free with no limit on how much you can process.
How long does it take for a credit card to arrive Nationwide?
If you apply for the nationwide credit card, your card and PIN should arrive about 7 working days after your account opening. However, the packages will arrive in separate letters for security reasons.
Can I do a bank transfer from my Nationwide account?
You can request a payment to be sent in the Banking app. Launch and log into the banking app. Tap on the menu in the top right side of the screen and select payments and transfers. Then tap on pay or move money to commence.
How do I access my credit card online?
To access your credit card online, you must;
- Visit the website of your credit issuer.
- Now, set up an online account or simply log in if you already have one.
- Enter your username and password into the login field.
- Just like that you will access your credit card information once the login is successful.
Also, Check Out: