As one of the most popular sports brands, Nike is working hard to know what customers are saying and how to improve satisfaction. If you have clicked on this article, it means you used the keyword “Nike customer store survey guide”. Yes? Fortunately, you clicked on the right post.
Participating in the survey is very easy. In this survey guide, you will be learning everything you need to know about Nike Customer Store Survey, so keep reading.
The purpose of the Nike Customer survey is to evaluate customer satisfaction and shopping experience. It is to help them improve customer care and deliver a better shopping experience. By taking part in this survey as a customer, you will answer a few questions and then leave comments.
Now, for completing the survey, you will get an email with a code for a $5 coupon. Interesting, isn’t it? If Nike is your favorite brand, then participating in this survey is a way to air your thoughts and let them know the aspects they are lacking. However, there are a few rules one must abide by participating.
So, if you have received an invitation, proceed to the survey portal and participate. Don’t know how? Keep reading to learn how to take part.
Nike Customer Store Survey Details
|Survey Name||Nike Customer Survey|
|Language||English, French, and Spanish|
|Prize||$5 coupon code|
|Offer expires||60 days after the issue.|
|Limit||One person per receipt|
Nike is a famous American multinational corporation and footwear brand engaged in creating sports products and services. The company is one of the world’s biggest suppliers of athletic shoes and sports equipment. It is operating retail stores around the world, however, it is from the United States to Eastern Asia.
Nike brand was founded in 1964 by the athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman. Initially, the company operated as a distributor for what is now known as ASICS. Then, over the years, Nike has acquired other footwear companies.
Nike Customer Store Survey Rewards
For completing the Nike survey, you will be emailed a $5 coupon code, that you can redeem on your next visit to the store.
Conditions For Nike Customer Store Survey Coupon
There are a few conditions concerning the use of the Nike reward coupon code you receive;
- The coupon code is to be redeemed in person at a Nike store.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts
- It cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize expires 60 days after its issue.
- Coupon code is not accepted for online or phone orders.
Nike Customer Store Survey Requirements
These are the requirements you have to comply with if you wish to participate in the Nike customer store survey;
- You need a smart device such as a phone, computer, laptop, tablet, or desktop.
- A recent Nike receipt is required.
- Knowledge of English, Spanish, or French.
How To Participate In The Nike Customer Store Survey
Now, let’s look at how you can participate in the survey;
- With your browser, go to https://na.mynikevisit.com/
- Select the language you want to use.
- Then enter the survey code found on your receipt, and ensure to include the dashes.
- Follow the indications and answer all questions concerning your shopping experience. Rate and comment if there are aspects, you’d like them to improve.
- Once you have finished answering all the questions, you will need to enter your email address to submit.
You will be contacted at the email address provided. A coupon code will be emailed to you.
Nike Customer Service
Want to speak to a customer representative at Nike? Got a question or inquiry? Use this link to reach the Nike customer service helpdesk. The customer helpdesk is available 24/7.
Relevant Nike Links
Nike Official website; click here
Customer survey link? Click here
Customer care helpdesk; click here
Nike’s Social Media Links
We have concluded the Nike Customer Store Survey Guide, hopefully, you got the information you need about the survey. Above we have talked about every detail of the Nike survey. The comment section is open, so, feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Also, Check Out;