Are you a fan of podcasts? Do you have an idea that NPR radio has news podcasts? With the age of the Internet and digital advancement. Everything is a package to ensure that it gets to everyone and some information can be stored or saved for the future. NPR Podcast is one among many podcasts in the world that are spreading information on all the topics they wish.
According to Wikipedia ‘A podcast is an episodic series of spoken word digital audio files that a user can download to a personal device for easy listening’. A podcast series usually features one or more recurring hosts engaged in discussing a particular topic or current event.
Discussion and content within a podcast can range from carefully scripted to totally improvised. The podcast has an elaborate and artistic sound production with issues ranging from scientific research to slice-of-life journalism.
With the introduction of the Internet and its daily advancement, there are various means of disseminating information to the appropriate channel. The podcast is one of those digital means of distributing information or news.
NPR podcast is a popular radio station among American residents. It has over 100 million audiences across different platforms. It has about 1000 member stations broadcasting its programs. They have over 27 million on-air weekly listeners.
Additionally, the NPR radio station is spread across most of the states of the United States. It connects millions of Americans across various States to its platform online and in-person on-air. NPR is not only a platform but serves as a network of other radio stations.
It works with other stations that function both internationally and locally. These are member stations to circulate the news to other places. On the platform, they create local stories and international stories.
The NPR podcasts are one of the channels that news is distributed on NPR (National Public Radio). The NPR podcasts have several categories such as Business, News, Comedy, Science, Technology, Arts, News, Music, TV & Film, Health & Fitness, Government, Education, Religion spirituality, friction, sport, society & culture
How to Download NPR Podcasts
Here are the steps to download NPR Podcasts. With these steps, it is so easy to download NPR podcasts. Also, you don’t need to create an account to be able to download a podcast on the NPR Platform.
Simply follow the steps below:
- With any browser of choice.
- Go to www.npr.com and search for the podcast icon.
- On the podcasts page online, click on any of the podcasts you want.
- Or go to the category tab on the page to select a particular category to download.
- When you get to the specific podcast, click on the play tab at the Butte of the particular podcast.
- Next, click on the three-dotted icons on the next page where the podcast is already playing and click on the download.
- Select the file you want to save it to on your device. If you want to listen to any podcasts online, click on the three-dotted icon on the file page.
Below is how you can easily create an NPR account.
How to Create an NPR Podcast Account
To have a podcast account, sign up for an account on the NPR platform. Follow these steps to create an account.
- Click on the sign button at the right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address in the blank space.
- Click on the forward arrow icon.
- Follow the steps on the next page to successfully create and set up your NPR podcasts account. You can also sign in using your Google or Facebook account.
This account will help you get notifications on any new podcasts and updates on the platform.
NPR Sign In
Simple steps to sign into your Account:
- Click on this Sign in
- Enter your email address and password in their respective forms.
- Click on the “Sign in with Email” button.
Following the above steps you will easily login to your account.
If you have forgotten your password, check out the steps below:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Click on the Forgotten password link.
- Enter your email address on the text form.
Tap on the “Send” Button.
NPR Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NPR Podcast Free?
NPR podcasts will remain free (but will include inserted sponsorship messages).
Where can I Download NPR Podcasts?
Now you will have to go to your app store on your device and search for “NPR One.” It’s in the iTunes store for Apple and the Google Play Store for Android. Then Download NPR One.
What are the NPR Shows?
- Taking Cover.
- Louder Than a Riot.
- It’s been a Minute.
- Life Kit.
Which app Pays for Podcasts?
What is Podcoin? Pod Coin is the Podcast Player that Pays. We have every Podcast you could ever want, and we pay you to listen to each one. It’s that simple.
How do you Make Money from a Free Podcast?
Ways to Make Money from a Podcast:
- Ask for donations.
- Offer Paid Membership tiers.
- Get Sponsorships or sell ads.
- Join an advertising network.
- Sell repurposed content.
- Syndicate your show to YouTube.
Do They pay for a Podcast?
Podcasts are typically free to listen to or download, but one way to make an income is to create additional episodes that sit behind a paywall. That way, a listener needs to either pay a one-time amount or subscribe to a premium membership to access the additional content.
What Does NPR Mean?
Want to know what NPR means? National Public Radio. A network of around 900 public radio stations in the US, created in 1970
Also, Check Out:
- Yelp – Yelp For Business
- Talentreef Employee Login – Benefits of Talentreef Employee
- STC Blackboard – How To Login To STC Blackboard Account
- FedEx UK – FedEx UK Tracking Process