Olympics Live Stream 2021 – With the delay of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics due to the coronavirus pandemic, viewers and fans all over the world are excited about the return of the very much anticipated Olympic Games. It is no surprise that we all love the Olympic Games. It is more like a carnival of various games and viewers cannot just get enough of it all.
Olympics Live Stream 2021
The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is set to be the single largest sporting event in 2021. With a total of 400 sporting events across 35 different sports and also a total of over 50 disciplines, this one is surely going to be a hit and very entertaining. Now with the entire buzz going on around this year’s Olympics event, you certainly don’t want to miss out on it.
But due to some unforeseen circumstances, you just might miss out on this one. What if I tell you that there is a way to watch and stream the game online and not miss out on any game at all?
Well if you are interested in hearing what I have to say, then this post is for you. I will be sharing with you some very useful information regarding streaming and watching the Tokyo 2020 Olympics games online in various regions of the world.
How to Stream the 2020 Tokyo Olympics If You Are Not In Your Home Country
No doubt, the Olympics event is a very huge global event, one that is seen in almost every corner of the globe at the moment. An event featuring more than two weeks of unmissable sporting actions, trust me this is the ultimate sporting event of all time as it features various games all at a time. If you haven’t seen the Olympics before, then you are missing out on a whole lot.
It just might be that you are not in your home country when the Olympics started. And due to the fact that this event is a huge global event, you can watch and stream it from just about wherever you are. But the thing is that due to geo-restrictions you may not be able to enjoy the games the way you want.
If you ever find yourself in that type of situation, there is a solution for you. You can download and install a VPN on your device. And by doing this you may be able to trick your device into thinking that you are back in your home region or country. With this, you will not be able to enjoy the games in your home coverage without having to stream illegally.
How to Watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Online In the UK
There are lots of places and platforms online to stream the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. But if you are in the UK and you wish to stream this event for free, then the BBC is the number one place to tune into. Both BBC One and BBC two hosts more than 350 hours of this gaming event. But if you are using a device different from your TV, the BBC iPlayer is the best means to stream this event.
As you should have known already, it doesn’t cost anything or money to stream if you are located in the UK, but you should also possess a valid TV license. However, the BBC won’t cover all the action, unlike previous years.
This is because the discovery network has bought 100% of coverage rights. With that being said, it simply means that you can now watch the full coverage on BBCs own discovery+ service or on Eurosport player. But this will cost you 6.99 pounds a month or 29.99 a year.
How to Watch the Tokyo Olympics 2020 in The US
Just as BBC is the go-to place to streaming this year’s Olympic sporting event in the UK, NBC is the official broadcaster for the 2020 Olympics in the US. The live-action from Tokyo will be shown between linear TV coverages such as NBCSN or NBC and its streaming service peacock TV.
How to Watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in Australia
If you are in Australia then you can now watch the 2020 Olympics for free all thanks to channel 7. If on the other hand, you would love to stream the action instead, channel 7’s coverage is available to you via their own 7plus streaming service. The coverage with this service is really at its maximum as you can simply choose what you want to watch as it’s happening live.
How to Stream the Tokyo 2020 in Canada For Free
In Canada, the coverage of this gaming event is split between different broadcasters. If you have a cable subscription then you can watch the event on Sportsnet, TSN, TLN, and CBC. Also, Sportsnet and TSN will allow you to stream the action online too. And you can do this by registering with your pay-TV provider details or by signing up for a standalone streaming package instead.
The Tokyo 202 Olympics Events and Schedules
The schedules and event dates for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to take place in 2021 are as follows
- Olympics Opening Ceremony – July 23
- 3×3 Basketball – July 24-28
- Archery – July 23-31
- Artistic Gymnastics – July 24 – August 3
- Artistic Swimming – August 2-7
- Athletics – July 30 – August 8
- Badminton – July 24 – August 2
- Baseball/Softball – July 21 – August 7
- Basketball – July 25 – August 8
- Beach Volleyball – July 24 – August 7
- Boxing – July 24 – August 8
- Canoe Slalom – July 25-30
- Canoe Sprint – August 2-7
- Cycling BMX Freestyle – July 31 – August 1
- Cycling BMX Racing – July 29-30
- Cycling Mountain Bike – July 26-27
- Cycling Road – July 24-28
- Cycling Track – August 2-8
- Diving – July 25 – August 7
- Equestrian – July 24 – August 7
- Fencing – July 24 – August 1
- Football – July 21 – August 7
- Golf – July 29 – August 7
- Handball – July 24 – August 8
- Hockey – July 24 – August 6
- Judo – July 24-31
- Karate – August 5-7
- Marathon Swimming – August 4-5
- Modern Pentathlon – August 5-7
- Rhythm Gymnastics – August 6-8
- Rowing – July 23-30
- Rugby Sevens – July 26-31
- Sailing – July 25 – August 4
- Shooting – July 24 – August 2
- Skateboarding – July 25-26, August 4-5
- Sport Climbing – August 3-6
- Surfing – July 25 – August 1
- Swimming – July 24 – August 1
- Table Tennis – July 24 – August 6
- Taekwondo – July 24-27
- Tennis – July 24 – August 1
- Trampoline Gymnastics – July 30-31
- Triathlon – July 26-31
- Volleyball – July 24 – August 8
- Water Polo – July 24 – August 8
- Weightlifting – July 24 – August 4
- Wrestling – August 1-7
- Olympics Closing Ceremony – August 8