OneDrive is designed for Microsoft cloud services. It gets you connected to all your files. You are able to store, protect and share your files, with others.
OneDrive for Business
When an individual uses a OneDrive account owned by a company or school. It is known as OneDrive for business. Let’s get to see more on this topic OneDrive for business.
OneDrive for business is part of the office 365 or SharePoint server. It is one of the best performing and very excellent in file-sharing. It gives a business a secured cloud hub for users’ storage and sync. And, also, sharing of their business documents, business materials, and other work files. OneDrive for Business provides users with mobility and flexibility to get updates and to collaborate even while at home.
Also, users’ files are protected and stored inside their systems with industry-grade security protocols. OneDrive for business grants management total control over permissions and authorization as to the number of storage spaces given to each user.
This business cloud is best integrated and very flexible in price tool. The price depends exclusively on the features you want to include and the weight of your business.
OneDrive for Business Benefits
- It is secure and reliable for business document storage and for sharing of business organization files.
- It is an integral part of Microsoft Office 365 so it shares the support of Microsoft.
- OneDrive for Business works with many third-party application systems. It is available on numerous devices.
- Management offers users up to 1TB of storage space for a very affordable rate, allowing them to share, store and work on tons of files with minimum budget. Even users from different locations can easily collaborate to share, store files and even work together on a single version.
- Based on company policy partners outside of the company’s network can be granted organizations permission to share a file.
OneDrive for Business features
- Business collaboration.
- It performs Cross-platform syncing.
- It is Windows and Mac compatible.
- The app Protects against data loss.
- Offers Cloud storage.
- Mobile application.
How to download OneDrive for Windows, Phone or tablet
To download OneDrive for Windows, follow the steps below;
- Go to Onedrive.live.com
- Scroll down to the ‘Download’ button
- It will be downloaded into your device for installation.
To Download OneDrive into your mobile phone and tablet, you can go through Google Play, App Store, or Windows phone store.
How to Create a OneDrive account
To create a OneDrive account would require a Microsoft account. Follow these steps to create your account:
- On the site, navigate and tap on the “Sign Up for free” button.
- Click on the create a Microsoft account button.
- Create a new email address and password for the new account.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Then continue on any additional on-screen instructions.
How to Log into my OneDrive?
To login to your OneDrive account
- Get to OneDrive.com.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button at the top of the page.
- Put your Microsoft account (Xbox, Skype, Outlook.com email address).
- Choose the “Next” option.
- Key in your password and select the “Sign In “ button.
How Much Does OneDrive for Business Cost?
The pricing plans are;
- Free trial
- OneDrive basic 5 GB – free
- OneDrive 50 GB – $1.99 for a month
- Office 365 personal with premium OneDrive features – $ 6.99 per month
- Office 365 Home with premium OneDrive features – $9.99 per month
- OneDrive for Business plan 1 – $60 user per year
- OneDrive Business plan 2 – $120 user per year
- Office 365 Business premium – $150.00 user per year
Those are the pricing plans for using OneDrive for Business.