Online Selling Store on Facebook – Facebook is a global online platform that assists and at the same time enhances and promotes businesses online. With its millions of users all over the world, businesses go global.
In a world filled with multi-platform companies, it’s hard to keep up with the competition if you don’t expand to where your customers hand out the most and one of the spots that people hang out the most is ‘Facebook’.
Online Selling Store on Facebook
Selling and buying on Facebook is one of the many features users are still unaware of. The buying and selling feature on the Facebook social media platform has been around for a long time now.
This feature personally is one of the most important on the platform. It do not only help you to sell items but also helps other users easily purchase items close to them and on the platform at a cheaper rate.
Benefit Of Creating an online selling store on Facebook
Some of the benefits of setting up an online buying and selling store on Facebook are as follows;
- Increased exposure to potential customers
- Gather more leads by contacting your clients outside of Facebook, even as far as their email address, sending newsletters, etc.
- Creating an online store help to lower marketing expenses. Facebook is relatively inexpensive when compared to traditional print, radio, or TV ads and is 1,000 times more targeted.
- Creating an online Facebook store helps to build brand loyalty
- Increase your Web traffic. Face now generates a full–width thumbnail image if your website makes one available. Make wider images to attract more likes.
- Mobile Phone. A lot of people are using their mobile devices to access Facebook. Face page does not require heavy lifting for any business, therefore, optimizing your page for both desktop and mobile devices. When people view your Facebook page on a mobile device it shows users; hours of operation, Address, Review, phone number to call directly from the Facebook mobile app
- With an online Facebook store page, you can spy on your competition. It does not mean that you can view others’ performances, but Facebook suggests based on competition in your area or similar niche and how they are growing on Facebook.
Steps On How To Create An Online Facebook selling Store
To open a Facebook online store, one has to follow the following process:
- Go to the Facebook Business page and have administrator privileges.
- Go to settings > Template and Tabs.
- First d the current Template area and click on the ‘Edit button.
- Then you get to the shop tab on your store, click on it
- From the pop up there is an explanation about the setup, read through it and then, click on the ‘Get Started’ button
- After that another pop-up page will appear, asking about some business details, start by entering in your business type and address. Then, click on the ‘ Next ‘ button
- Then, enter your State and Tax registration number
- Next, in order to be paid on Facebook, you must enter your currency and email address
- After that, click on the ‘Finish’ button
- Next, set up your payment to publish shop by clicking on the ‘Set Up Payments’ button
- From the pop-up message, enter your tax details. Link your bank payment. Type in your bank routing and account numbers, with an account number.
- Click on the ‘ Save’ button.
- Add a product to your Facebook Shop. By now, you can start selling your Products
- Navigate and search for the icon ‘Manage Shop’ option
- Then, set up Shipping by clicking on the button
- Go to the add product button in the upper right-hand corner, this helps show a product page for adding all sorts of information.
- Next, click on Add Photos button to insert product images that reveal what your product looks like. Displaying the product details, product description, different size options, or any variation one can think about, you also include shipping methods, pricing, and other content like product categories.
Complete the setting and configuration of shipping. Though setting and configuration vary depending on the kind of shop one is running. The setting can always be seen at the tab ‘Manage Shop’ towards the top of your Facebook shop page.