If you’ve been looking for ways to perform the OnShift employee login, you’ve come to the proper place. In this article, I’ll go over the procedures you’ll need to take to access your OnShift employee account. OnShift is a cloud-based program developed to solve labour management needs rapidly, and with the employee portal, employees can easily carry out various operations.
OnShift Employee Login
Well, OnShift is an employee scheduling software designed for managing employees and editing/adding personal details. However, OnShift employee login details are needed.
Using this software, employees can engage with employers and coworkers, check payrolls, and many other things. OnShift is one of the proven valuable and affordable tools for staff scheduling.
There is much more employees can do with the OnShift employee login on the software. If the login procedure keeps you from accessing the employee dashboard, you’ve come to the right place. Nevertheless, before giving you the guidelines, let’s briefly know what OnShift is and its services.
What is OnShift?
OnShift is a Human Capital Management (HCM platform that is easy and affordable for organizations. From recruitment to retention and everything in between, the OnShift software platform is designed to transform healthcare organizations’ relationships with their employees.
According to OnShift Website, “OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are your company’s greatest asset, and today it’s more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members.
Our company’s solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees. So, they can focus on what matters most, delivering quality care to patients and residents.”
OnShift offers the following productions;
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Management
- Payroll & HRIS
- OnShift HCM Platform
- Engagement & Retention
- Reporting & Compliance
OnShift Employee Login Benefits
Below are the benefits of using the OnShift employee dashboard;
- It enables employees to access their dashboard using a desktop or mobile device.
- With its user-friendly interface, employees can navigate and understand details.
- Employees can check their open shifts, wallet balance, rewards, to-do list, and more.
- OnShift employee software helps them stay organized and also improves productivity.
- Helps employee schedules effortlessly and can access them whenever from anywhere.
Some of the benefits listed above are available to Onshift employees who login.
Requirements for Employee Login on OnShift
Here they are if you’re asking about the things needed to access your account. A few requirements are required to log in to your employee login portal on OnShift. Below are the essentials;
- OnShift employee login details; username and password.
- A smartphone, laptop, or tablet that has access to a fast internet connection.
- The official OnShift website for logging in.
- A web browser is compatible with OnShift.
How to Login to Your OnShift Employee Portal
Once you have the requirements for accessing your employee dashboard on OnShift, the login process can be carried out effortlessly. By following the steps below, you’ll be back on your employee account in no time;
- Navigate to the official OnShift website at https://onshift1.us.auth0.com
- Now, enter your employee details, including your username and password. Ensure to use the password obtained from your supervisor.
- Input the account password and select Login to access the employee dashboard.
If you’re using a smartphone and have the OnShift app downloaded, you can log in to your employee software using steps two and three above.
How to Reset the OnShift Employee Login
OnShift enabled employees to recover passwords and usernames if lost or forgotten. Forgotten login details is a situation majority of us have been in, so it’s not to be shy about. You can easily access your login details using the below steps;
Use these steps to recover your password;
- From the login page, click on “Forgot your Password.”
- The Forgot Your Password? The page will be loaded. Enter your username or email and click on “Reset Password.”
- You will be emailed a link with on-screen instructions to get your password back.
Follow these steps to recover your username;
- Click on “Forgot Username” from the login page.
- Once the page is loaded, enter the account recovery phone number and click on Send.
- Your username will be sent to you.
OnShift is available to respond to all your questions and queries, so contact them for options or questions. You can also follow them on their social media platforms. Contact OnShift for support at https://www.onshift.com/company/contact.
I hope this OnShift employee login article was helpful and served the purpose for which it was written. If you found it useful, share it with friends on social media. Got any questions? Then make use of the comment box. Bookmark this so you can have easy access whenever you feel like reading all over again.
Onshift Social Media Link
Frequently Asked Questions
Does OnShift have Training and Development?
Yes. You can create, assign, track and manage your initials as an employee and ongoing training to standardize and enhance a better training experience.
Does OnShift have an Employee App?
Yes, OnShift has a mobile application for employees to download, log in, and carry out activities. To install, open the store on your device and type in OnShift, tap to load information when shown, and tap “Install.” Immediately, the app will start downloading/installing into your device.
How Does OnShift Wallet Work?
OnShift Wallet is a financial wellness application that helps employees achieve work-life balance by giving them access to earned and unpaid income. The wallet offers employees financial peace of mind with access to their earned wages, usually between salaries, to help manage unplanned situations.
What is Timely Pay on OnShift?
OnShift Timely pay is a feature that allows providers to sponsor specific shifts and automatically deliver 65% of that shifts to an employee on the next working day. The part can help staff hard to fill shifts while providing quick access for employees to their wages. It is simply a win-win for both employers and employees.
Where is OnShift Headquartered, and who Invested in it?
The cloud-based HCM software and proactive service provider is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, United States, with 13 investors, including Shifkey and Clearlake Capital Group.
Also, Check Out:
- Loves Wave Login – Love’s Connect Mobile App
- LCPS GO Login – How to Login to your LCPS GO Account Online
- Kroger Feed Login – Rules and Requirements to Access Kroger Feed Login
- La Fitness Employee Login – Employee Login Benefits at La Fitness