An outlook account can be regarded as a Microsoft account and it gives you access to so many things. Apart from the email service provider, there are also several other things you stand to gain from a Microsoft account. For instance, you can use only one Microsoft account for everything Microsoft. What do I mean by this? What I mean is that with just signing u for a Microsoft account once, you can do everything Microsoft that is free all the way from your mail inbox to Microsoft apps.
One important thing you should be protective of is your outlook account password. The moment you sign up for an account with the platform, you should keep your long details to yourself only. This will go a very long way in ensuring that your account is safe and secure. Your email inbox is also very important since that is where all the emails sent to you are going to be. That is the only way you can access ad read or view emails sent to your account.
Outlook Account Sign Up
If you are thinking about how you can sign up for a new outlook account, I have your back. The steps below will guide you to successfully create a new outlook account. You should note that you have to be connected to the internet for the steps to work.
- Go to https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- Tap on the create account button
- Enter the address for the new email account and select @outlook.com as the extension you would like to use.
- Enter a simple yet difficult for others to guess password you would like to use to create the account and tap on the Next button.
Now patiently follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward and you should be automatically signed in your new outlook account.
Outlook Account Sign In
Signing in your outlook account is simple. Here is how to sign in.
- Go to www.outlook.com with an internet-connected device or launch any outlook app you have on your device.
- Locate and tap on the sign-in button
- Enter your account login details into the required fields.
After a few seconds, you should be logged in and redirected to your account inbox.
Outlook Mail App
The outlook mail app is free to download and before you can use it, you must first sign up for an outlook account. The steps below will guide you on the download process of the outlook app.
- Get the device you want to install the Outlook app on and boot it.
- Make sure it is connected to the internet and launch any app store on it.
- Using the search bar at the top of the app store, search for “Outlook Mail”.
- Tap on the outlook mail app and then on the install or download button depending on your device.
After a few minutes, the outlook app will be downloaded and the installation process should begin immediately.