A Paxum Account lets you send and receive payments without stress. It offers different payment methods like wire transfers, local bank transfers, and many more. So to kick off with this payment platform you need an account. This platform offers both business and individual accounts, it is left for you to decide on the type of account you want.
Paxum Account Explained
Paxum is a Canada-based e-wallet payment service that enables you to transfer money. It is registered as a money service business across the globe that allows users to send money anywhere using their email addresses.
There are two types of accounts in Paxum, the business client’s account, and the individual account. These accounts have different outstanding features which are as follows.
With an individual account, you get paid for your work and even transfer payments to other Paxum users. There are dedicated IBAN EUR account designed for incoming EUR payments and also a dedicated USA ACH account designed for incoming payments in USD. The individual’s account runs with multiple payment options including Paxum prepaid card.
Business Clients Account
With the business account, you can do mass wire transfers and mass EFT transfers to your customers across the globe. Just like the individual’s platform, you can send or receive money to and from other members of Paxum and there’s also a dedicated USA ACH account made for incoming US dollar payments and an IBAN EUR account designed for incoming payments in EUR. However, the platform offers reduced payout costs and provides a competitive pricing system.
How to Create an Account
Before you go into creating an account, you have to be certain about the kind of services you want from this platform, this will help to know the type of account you need to create whether business or individuals. So to create an account, do the following.
- Move to www.paxum.com.
- On the main page, move to the upper side of the page and click on the “sign up” widget.
- Select the type of account you want to open by tapping on the “personal account” or “business account” button.
For Personal Account
- After selecting the personal account tab, it takes you to the form page, where you provide information about yourself.
- On the personal registration page, there are four different steps you must follow to complete your registration, the first step is where you provide your account data.
- Provide your email, and phone number, create your password and confirm your password then scroll to the form bottom and click on the “proceed to step 2” widget. Follow the guide to finish your registration.
For Business Account
- Choose the “business account” widget.
- On the registration screen, fill in the form and select “business” in the account type column enter a password, select security questions and provide its answer.
- Navigate downward and input your nickname.
- Type in the code above for security purposes.
- Lastly, hit the “Submit” button.
That is all you need to do to successfully create a Paxum Account.
Recommended for you