From PayPal Account Review, a PayPal account is of two types, the personal and business account. The company recommends the personal account for individuals who primarily want to send and receive money from their loved ones while the business platform, for people who wants to primarily sell or offer services on the platform. Before you create an account, you have to know what you want to use it for. This will help in choosing the best platform for your payment transactions. Nevertheless, in this article “PayPal Account Review” we will be reviewing the two accounts, to help you point out the difference between them.
Features of a PayPal Account
There are lots of things you can get for choosing PayPal. They are as follow;
Shop globally – with PayPal you can make purchases across the globe irrespective of distance. This means that you can stay in your house and shop at online stores using this payment system.
Worldwide protection: You can securely make purchases worldwide without worries. it offers encryption that helps to secure your transactions. It also has a purchase protection service that covers your eligible transactions. This feature makes you make purchases with confidence, knowing that your transactions are secure.
Send and receive money: as a payment platform, it helps you to send money and as well receive money. With PayPal, you will be able to pay for all your purchases both online and in-store and also transfer money to friends.
Below are some of the benefits of a PayPal account.
- It has a speedy payment system.
- It’s a flexible mode of payment.
- It gives amazing purchase protection to enable you to shop without fear.
- Offers a one-touch payment service.
- Users can pay over time with PayPal.
There you have it; some of the benefits of a PayPal business account.
PayPal Personal Account vs Business Account
This section will unveil the difference between the personal and business account. To understand what these accounts are all about, read to the end.
What is PayPal Personal and Business Account?
A personal account is an account PayPal recommends for you can use to send money to family and friends while a business account is an account designed for merchants who sell products or services using PayPal platform. The business account is created to give customers a convenient way of making payments. What do I mean by a convenient way of making payments? Your customers can pay for items they bought without owing a PayPal account and they can also decide the currency they want to use for payment.
Difference between Personal and Business Account
The following are what you can and cannot do on the personal account platform.
- You can transfer and request money family and friends.
- Make purchases online and in-store.
- Users can as well receive money for the sale of products and services. But if you want to use the PayPal platform for selling, you need to get the business account. There is no active recurring and subscription item button.
- There are limitations to which you can create an item button.
- In the personal account, There’s no “my saved button” option. That means you won’t be able to save the button code on your account.
- On this platform, you cannot create an email URL text link.
- There’s no option for creating shipping methods or task table.
- It has no tracking service, for monitoring inventory or profit and loss.
A business account holder is entitled to all the features a personal account holder can’t access. On this platform, your customers can see your business name and your business end email address. Merchants can use a business name as the name on their account and can register for PayPal items that meet their business needs.