The PayPal Business Debit Card is a debit card connected and linked to your PayPal, which is available and open to Business account owners. With this debit MasterCard, you can carry out the following activities;
- Withdraw money from your PayPal account.
- Check and manage your account.
- Access your money with your U.S PayPal account.
- Make payment of bills with PayPal anywhere and wherever you go.
- Send money to others and so much more.
This card allows you to make use of PayPal account balance anywhere and anytime, both in-store and online, through your mobile phone or computer, with no annual fee added. Using this card, you can do your shopping anywhere, earn available and tangible rewards and earn more cash.
Benefits of the PayPal Business Debit Card
- You are under the protection of illegal payments sent from your account balance.
- You are under the coverage of zero liability.
- Emergency card replacement in case it should get lost or stolen.
- No annual fee.
- Easy and convenient transactions.
- You earn a cashback reward of 1 percent on signature purchases when you sign up for the cashback reward service.
How to Apply For the PayPal Business Debit Card
For you to apply for this debit MasterCard there are qualifications and requirements to be met. To apply for this card, please make sure that:
- You are the legal owner of a U.S business account.
- You have a valid and confirmed residential address.
- Applying for this card, includes you entering your physical residential address.
- Complete your location confirmation process.
- Provide your first and last name.
- Enter a valid social security number.
- Also, you must enter your date of birth.
- You must be an active member and user of PayPal.
Now here’s how you can apply for the card;
- On your web browser, access the PayPal official site.
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the page.
- Click on the “PayPal debit card”.
- Go through the information you have entered in the application form to make sure your details are correct.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the card by clicking on “Agree and Continue”.
Note: if your application has been approved, it will take up 7 to 10 days for your PayPal business debit card to be mailed to you. And if your application was not approved, you can try again after 30 days.
How to Activate Your PayPal Business Debit Card
To activate your card, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Paypal official site at www.paypal.com and log in.
- Next to “Log Out” locate and click on Profile”.
- Click on “profile and settings”.
- Now, click on “my money” on the next webpage.
- Click on “update” just next to “PayPal business debit MasterCard”.
- Choose the card to activate and click on “Activate Now”.
- Enter the required details and click on “Activate Debit Card”.
You could also activate your card by calling the customer care service and follow the instructions to activate your card.