Do you want to connect with other folks who are already using the Paypal payment service by carrying out PayPal open account? If yes, you can easily use the PayPal payment service which has been integrated into eBay’s checkout process, by opening an account online.
PayPal Open Account
You can easily open a PayPal account on your device, all it takes is just a few clicks. Howbeit, before you can open an account, you must first of all register with Paypal in order to successfully open an account. I will be walking you through the steps of registering with PayPal.
Register at Paypal
To register at PayPal:
- Navigate to the Paypal website (paypal.com).
- Fill out your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Create a password of not more than six characters, using numbers and letters.
- Choose a security question.
- After you have reviewed what PayPal is all about and what is expected of you, you tap on the Sign-Up link.
- PayPal will send you an email to confirm your registration.
- The email will come in almost immediately to the email address you provided at registration.
- Once you receive the email, tap the link to visit the PayPal site and enter the password that you used in creating your account.
Enter Your Credit Card or Checking Account Details on PayPal
While you are at it (i.e.) registering with Paypal you also have to add a credit card number to your PayPal account if you intend to pay for anything with a credit card (or you plan to sell on eBay). If you do not have a credit card, or would like to occasionally pay for things directly from your bank account, then you have to register your checking account.
You do not need to worry about your security or about divulging such information, as Paypal uses military-strength encryption technology in keeping your account information safe.
To register your card:
- Key in the name on the card the expiration date, and the card verification number, as well as the three-digit number on the back of the card, imprinted close to the last few digits of the card number in the area where you sign.
- You will also be asked by Paypal to enter a billing address.
- After entering all the information Paypal requires, tap on the Add button.
- PayPal will then submit your information to your credit card company for confirmation. This process may take a minute, but eventually, your credit card company will confirm that you are who you say you are and the card will be added to your Paypal account.
- Paypal gives you access to register up to four active credit cards.
Get Verified by PayPal
Next, your account has to be verified by PayPal. Paypal must confirm that your bank account is actually yours.
- If you do online banking, you can usually confirm your account in minutes.
- Once Paypal gets the information it needs, two small deposits will be made into that account.
- After a week you are to call your bank or check your account online to find out the amount of the two deposits.
- After verifying the amounts, sign on to the PayPal website using your password.
- Then type in the amounts in the appropriate fields provided.
- After that, your account is registered, and Paypal has verified that you hold an active account with your bank.
- All banks are required to have their account holders screened, and their verification authenticates your identity to anyone who will be doing business with you.
Now that you know just how easy it is to open a Paypal account, use the simple steps outlined above to register and get on board the PayPal ship, and enjoy endless possibilities in online transfers.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the Frequent ask questions about PayPal Open Account
Is PayPal account free?
Yes, PayPal account is free, you can sign up for PayPal account and you can shop without transaction fees, no matter how choose to make the payment.
Is it easy to open a PayPal account?
Yes, it is easy to set up a PayPal account isn’t difficult, but there are several steps you need to follow. You will have to choose the type of account you want, and then link a debit or credit card or bank account, then select your option settings. PayPal has four different types of accounts Personal, Premier, Business, and Student.