PayPal Sign Up for Business Account can give your customers a convenient payment experience. The business account gives your customers a way to enjoy a better way of making payments. This means they can pay for items without having a PayPal account and also, they can use the currency they want.
PayPal Sign Up for Business Account
The aim of every merchant is to satisfy and also put smiles on their customer’s faces. That is why you need to sign up or register for a business account if you are a merchant. There is no hidden fee involved so you don’t need to panic. On the PayPal platform, you can either register for a business or personal account. In this article, I will be focusing on how to set up a business account.
PayPal is a financial organization developed by eBay to help you send and receive money without stress. It offers easy ways to make all your transactions with the use of an electronic system. To make a secure payment for your online transactions both globally and locally, adopt the PayPal payment system.
You can progress to sign up for an account, but before joining do that, like I said earlier PayPal offers two accounts which are personal and business accounts. You can have both accounts though, with different email addresses.
Why PayPal Business Account
As a merchant, there are reasons why you need this account. Below are some of the reasons you should use a PayPal business account.
- When you register for a business account you can easily access the payment made to you by your customers. Do you know why? It’s because all transactions are done through PayPal irrespective of distance, you will get your money without any delay.
- Another reason for recommending this account is that it is very easy to use, making it the best platform for your online transactions.
- There are no hidden charges associated with it. You get charges for fixed percentages and transaction fees on item sales. There’s nothing like a setup fee, cancellation fee, statement, and withdrawal fee.
- It gives your customers an amazing payment experience. Your customers can pay you without the need of creating a PayPal account.
There are several other benefits you are going to need a PayPal business account that is not listed above. You are going to find them as you use the account.
How to Create A PayPal Business Account
Get a business account with PayPal by performing these simple tasks.
- Launch your desktop or phone browser and search for www.paypal.com.
- On the main screen, in the middle of the page, you will see a green sign up button. Tap on the “create a business account” link and ensure you select your region.
- The first section of the sign up page will show. Here, you provide your email address, then select “Next”.
- On the new page, Key in your password and re-type it to confirm. Scroll down and enter your business information such as your legal first and last name, business name, business phone number, business address, city/town, postal code, State (optional).
- Navigate downward and answer the question “what will be your primary currency? Tap on the box to choose your answer from the menu.
How to Setup a Payment System on PayPal
Using a PayPal business account, you can set up a payment system. Follow the steps below accordingly to set up a PayPal payment system.
- Login to your account.
- Confirm your email.
- Verify your business to show on your customer’s Credit card or bank statement.
- Link your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Visit the web address Paypal Payment Method and tap on the “Add a Payment Method” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
Above is a way to successfully set up a payment system using PayPal.