PayPal Sign Up for Business Account can give your customers a convenient payment experience. The business account gives your customers a way to enjoy a better way of making payments. This means they can pay for items without having a PayPal account and also, and they can use the currency they want.
PayPal Sign Up for Business Account
The aim of every merchant is to satisfy and also put smiles on their customer’s faces. That is why you need to sign up or register for a business account if you are a merchant. There is no hidden fee involved so you don’t need to panic. On the PayPal platform, you can either register for a business or personal account. In this article, I will focus on setting up a business account.
PayPal is a financial organization developed by eBay to help you send and receive money without stress. It offers easy ways to make all your transactions with the use of an electronic system. To make a secure payment for your online transactions globally and locally, adopt the PayPal payment system.
You can progress to sign up for an account, but before joining do that, like I said earlier PayPal offers two accounts which are personal and business accounts. You can have both accounts though, with different email addresses.
Benefits of PayPal Business Account
Here are some of the benefits of a PayPal Business Account
- Easy e-commerce integration.
- No monthly maintenance payments.
- Low barriers to entry.
- Get Cashback with the PayPal business account debit card.
- Lightning-fast setup.
Well, those are some of the benefits of a PayPal Business Account you need to know about.
Why PayPal Business Account
As a merchant, there are reasons why you need this account. Below are some of the reasons you should use a PayPal business account.
- When you register for a business account you can easily access the payment made to you by your customers. Do you know why? It’s because all transactions are done through PayPal irrespective of distance, and you will get your money without any delay.
- Another reason for recommending this account is that it is straightforward to use, making it the best platform for your online transactions.
- There are no hidden charges associated with it. You get charges for fixed percentages and transaction fees on item sales. There’s nothing like a setup fee, cancellation fee, statement, and withdrawal fee.
- It gives your customers an amazing payment experience. Your customers can pay you without the need of creating a PayPal account.
There are several other benefits you are going to need for a PayPal business account that is not listed above. You are going to find them as you use the account.
How to Create A PayPal Business Account
Get a business account with PayPal by performing these simple tasks.
- Launch your desktop or phone browser and search for www.paypal.com.
- On the main screen, in the middle of the page, you will see a green sign-up button. Tap on the “create a business account” link and ensure you select your region.
- The first section of the sign-up page will show. Here, you provide your email address, then select “Next”.
- On the new page, Key in your password and re-type it to confirm. Scroll down and enter your business information such as your legal first and last name, business name, business phone number, business address, city/town, postal code, and State (optional).
- Navigate downward and answer the question “what will be your primary currency? Tap on the box to choose your answer from the menu.
How to Setup a Payment System on PayPal
Using a PayPal business account, you can set up a payment system. Follow the steps below accordingly to set up a PayPal payment system.
- Login to your account.
- Confirm your email.
- Verify your business to show on your customer’s Credit card or bank statement.
- Link your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Visit the web address Paypal Payment Method and tap on the “Add a Payment Method” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterwards.
Above is a way to successfully set up a payment system using PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a PayPal business account?
Here are the step-by-step instructions you need to follow in order to create an account:
- Go to PayPal.com and tap sign up.
- Chose a business account and click Next.
- Type in your email address and click Next.
- At this point, you will need to create a login ID and Password and enter your business contact information.
Can an individual set up a PayPal business account?
Well, you don’t need to have a registered business to open a PayPal Business Account if you choose to do business under your own name as a “Sole Proprietary” company.
Is it free to set up a PayPal business account?
It’s free to open an account; you only need to pay transaction fees when your customers pay you. View fees. You’ll need a few pieces of information handy to do this: business name and address.
Can I use a normal PayPal account for business?
Aside from getting money from your friends for paying for Pizza, it is possible for you to use a Personal account to sell goods and services. this will be regarded as a nice idea for you if you are a freelancer or an artist.
Take note: PayPal personal accounts don’t allow you to accept lots of payment form options compared to a PayPal Business account.
How does PayPal verify a business account?
A PayPal Business account can be verified through a union Pay Card or an international Credit Card. when you add a UnionPay Card to your PayPal account for Verification, you will get an SMS verification code to your linked mobile phone number.
What is the monthly cost of PayPal for a business account?
Small-to-medium businesses. $0 per month for standard service. $5 per month for payment advanced. $30 per month for payments pro.
What are the disadvantages of a PayPal business account?
Here are some of the disadvantages of a PayPal business account stated below:
- Higher fee than a typical merchant account.
- High chargeback fees.
- Customer services can be hard to reach.
- Might take up to 2 business days to get your money.
Can I use a PayPal business account without a bank?
No, you don’t need a bank account to sign up for PayPal or to receive payments. You can, however, connect your PayPal account to a bank account, debit card or a credit card bank account, debit card, or credit card account for sending and receiving payments and transferring funds.
Is PayPal worth it for small businesses?
The ease and convenience of PayPal’s platform are one of the biggest advantages of the service. PayPal for businesses has industry-competitive merchant fees but chargeback fees can be hefty.
Also, Check Out: