PayPal allows users to make payments using a secure Internet account. You can purchase items at thousands of stores and also make a stress-free transfer using your PayPal account. To shop and enjoy other amazing features that come with this mobile payment service you must sign up for an account.
PayPal Sign Up for Free
As you register (PayPal Sign Up for Free), you can make eligible purchases and receive rewards including sign-up bonuses. What are you waiting for? Go over to PayPal.com and get it done and dusted.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a well-known financial platform that lets you send or transfer money to people. It was founded by Ken Howery, Elon Musk, Max Levchin, Yu Pan, and Peter Theil.
Users can transfer money to their loved ones, friends and also pay for items at a large number of online stores like restaurants, gas stations, groceries, etc. That means with PayPal you can transfer and as well receive money. To be able to use this transfer service, all you need to do is to link your credit card to your PayPal account and you are good to go.
Free PayPal Account Sign Up
PayPal account is free, you can go ahead and register to enjoy an easy way to pay and get paid. Before you proceed to register, as I said earlier, you will need to provide your bank account, credit, or debit card information.
To register with PayPal, follow these steps.
- Visit PayPal’s official website at www.paypal.com.
- On the home screen, move your cursor to the top right side of the screen and select the “sign up” link.
- When you get to the registration page, fill in the form by selecting your country/region in the first column.
- Proceed to enter your first name, last name, email address then create the password you want to use for the account.
- Confirm the password and click the next button.
- The next button will take you to the next section of the registration, where you will provide your bank account details in other to link it to PayPal.
Sign up for an Account in-app
Get the PayPal app from the play or app store.
- After installing the app, go ahead and launch it.
- Find the registration or sign up tab and begin the registration process.
Note, during registration, you must enter your bank account detail, so that it can be linked to your PayPal account.
How to Pay with PayPal?
You can pay with PayPal both in stores and online using your browser or mobile app. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you want to make a payment online, simply locate the PayPal symbol and click on the checkout tab.
Follow the on-screen instructions accordingly. If you make online purchases and the PayPal logo/symbol appears on the merchant’s site, it shows you are eligible to make payment with PayPal.