Paypal Sign up – Join the teaming 203 million users, all over the world who have made the PayPal Online Payment their no 1 payment choice, by signing up for a Paypal account. Account is free and convenient, be it for a personal or business use. Customers can either opt for any of the two account categories, offered by PayPal, which is the personal and business accounts.
Grants users access to have both a personal and business account, depending on what they decide on.
PayPal Individual Account Sign Up
PayPal Individual account is for those who wish to pay online, or receive payment via their personal account. Those who run a personal account, can have payments, made almost to anyone, with just an email address and comes with its perks, as it helps customers make and receive some types of payments, without raking up fees as well as pay low fees for others.
The Paypal Individual account is the ideal account for online shoppers, and can also be used to send as well as receive personal payments to and from friends and family.
PayPal Business Account – Paypal Sign up
PayPal business account, is ideal for customers and businesses, who desire to get payments via online Paypal payment system. With a PayPal business account, you get access also to activate a PayPal business debit card, to help facilitate your cash withdrawals from ATMs, make payments, as well as earn points.
How to Create a PayPal Business Account – Paypal Sign up
Creating a PayPal business account, is quite easy, as you only need to have the necessary information required;
Follow thru with these steps, to have your PayPal account created.
- Tap on the “Sign up” button. Select the option that best suites you, to have a business account created
- Pick the business account package that you desire
- Provide the email address, you wish your PayPal business account to get linked with
- Next will be prompted to choose a login, and password, and key in the basic details of your business along with the registered address
- Key in a precise info, about the type of business you operate, and the actual, and expected turnover.
- Key in your Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number
- Also required, is your SSN, and your date of birth, to enable PayPal confirm your identity.
Immediately you complete the aforementioned steps, your account can be approved, and ready for use.
How to Create a PayPal Individual Account
To create a personal PayPal account;
- Tap on the “Sign up” link, to get begin
- Select your country, from the drop down menu
- Confirm your preferred language from the drop-down menu that is displayed
- Tap on the “Get started” button
- Key in your email address
- Then, key in a password
- Re-type in the same password in the text field provided
- Enter your first name
- Key in your last name
- Provide your address
- Fill out your phone number
- Tap on the button, to have your account created
First, your email address must be verified, before you can use your account.
- Tap to navigate back to your account
- Confirm your email address
- Navigate to the screen, that displays the instructions on how to confirm your email address, and tap open the email sent to you by PayPal when you registered. Tap on the orange “Activate” button in your email, and key in your password.
In case a confirmation is not displayed, tap to request another
- Finally, tap on the “Continue” button once you are done.
There, it is so easy creating a PayPal account.
It goes to say that everyone loves Paypal, because with just a Paypal account, your online payment transactions are simplified.