Pinterest Login – Pinterest is a social network that allows users to visually share, and discover new interest by posting images or videos to either their boards or others and browsing what other users have posted. users to perform standard social networking functions such as following the boards of their friends, liking and commenting on other users pins, re-pinning content to their own birds, sharing others pins on Facebook and twitter via email and even embedding individual pins on their wee or blog.
Benefit Of Pinterest
- Pinterest is ideal for showcasing your product or services. Due to its emphasis on visuals.
- Pinterest generate traffic to your site. It is a grateful source of back links on website, making it simple for brands to link their images back to their website or blog.
- Great for brand visibility. Pinterest makes it easier to reach a targeted audience.
- Pinterest build your corporate Identity. It is a social network, it creates a lifestyle for all brands that customers can relate to.
Pinterest Account Creation
- Sign Up – sign up with either your Facebook or Email that can link you to your Pinterest account. You can also use your google account.
- Create your Profile – you are required to create a username and password.
- Create New Boards – before you start pinning you will have to create and name your own pinboards.
- Add pins – user are to use “Pin it” button to add pin on your board.
On a mobile phone
- Open the Pinterest app
- Tap “Sign up with email – you may tap continue on Facebook and use your Facebook account to log in
- Type in your email address
- Tap the “ Next” button
- Type in a password
- Tap “Next” button
- Then, enter your name and tap on ‘Next’ button
- Next, enter your age and next your gender
- Then, tap on “Done” button
- Select5 atleast 5 topics and type on ‘Next’ button. Pinterest will begin to building your profile based on your selected interest.
Pinterest Login on Android
To log in to a Pinterest account kindly follow the steps given below:
- Open Pinterest app
- Type your email address into the box
- Click on “Continue “ button
- Enter your Pinterest password
- Tap “Log In” button. You are now signed in to your Pinterest account
Pinterest Login Using Facebook
- Open Pinterest
- Tap “Continue with Facebook” button
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Tap “ Continue” button
Pinterest Login Using a Google Account
- Open Pinterest
- Tap “Continue with Google”
- Select a Google account
- Tap ‘Allow’ button
Pinterest Login With Email Only
- Open Pinterest with the URL www.pinterest.com.
- Tap on “Already a member? Log in”. you might just find “Log in”. it does not matter, just tap on it.
- Enter the email address you used n creating the account and your password.
Once you tap on login you would be logged in t your new pinterest account.