Recover your STC Blackboard Password today and regain access to your STC account. If you forgot your login password, there’s no way you would access your account, if you didn’t reset the password.
However, if you found yourself in this mess, and don’t know how to come out of it, this content will be very helpful to you. Here you will learn step by step guide on how to recover your account login password.
Recover Your STC Blackboard
How do I recover my STC Blackboard password? The best way to reset your password is by visiting the login page. On the login page, you will see a tab that says “forgot password”. Following the prompt on the screen, you will successfully log in to your account. Let me break the password reset steps down, in the section beneath.
How to Recover Your STC Blackboard Password
To access your Self-Service Password Management page, kindly follow the directions below;
- Locate the login page at https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/webapps/login/?action=relogin
- Select the “Forgot Password?” button
- It should take you to the password reset page.
- Please provide the information required and follow the onscreen directives to reset your password.
These are steps to reset your STC Blackboard password. After resetting the password, now you can log in to the learning platform.
STC Blackboard Login
Apart from the blackboard page, STC provides an internal JagNet portal and a JagMail student webmail portal. And there are easy ways to access the three portals. No need for a long talk, find out the steps to log into the Blackboard, JagNet, and JagMail platforms in the section below.
How To Login To STC Blackboard Student Portal
Follow these steps to access your account;
- Navigate to the official website of South Texas College, which is southtexascollege.edu. Or click on https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/webapps/login/?action=relogin
- If you use the STC official page, tap on the Blackboard link in the far right column. But if you click on the Blackboard login link above, it will lead you straight to the login page.
- Fill in your STC Blackboard Username and Password.
- Tap on the Login button to access your account.
These are steps to access your Blackboard student account. Do you want to log in using a third-party account? Of yes read the next section.
How To Login To STC Blackboard Students Account Using Alternative Login
To sign in using a third-party website, the following steps are for you;
- Navigate to your browser and type southtexascollege.edu.
- Go to the official South Texas College website’s home page.
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the link that says Blackboard.
- On the login page, click on the “Sign in with third-party account” button
- Hit on “Alternative Login to Blackboard — Click Here!” from the pop box.
- Type in your Username.
- Type in the password connected with your account in the second field.
- Click on the sign-in widget.
These are steps to sign in to your STC Blackboard account.
Do you want to access your JagNet account but don’t know how? You will soon find out the login steps. To successfully log into your account, you will be needing your Username and Password. To get started read the next section.
How To Login To STC JagNet Account
To login to your JagNet account, do the following;
- Progress to the official STC website’s home page at southtexascollege.edu
- Tap on the JagNet button. Or you can either go straight to jagnet.southtexascollege.edu.
- Fill in your JagNet Username.
- Key in your Jagnet password.
- Hit on the sign-in tab to access your account.
These are guides on how to access your JagNet account.
STC stands for South Texas College. The College was accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, founded in 1993.
The school is offering more than 120 degree and certificate programs. However, just like other schools, offering online learning, STC provides its students with the Blackboard, which is a virtual learning environment and learning management system.
STC Support Page
If you need any form of help concerning the institution, the STC homepage, www.southtexascollege.edu, will provide you with all of the information you need. Information about the school and also the various login procedure and password reset steps.
South Texas College Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I Forget my STC Username?
If you need to reset your password, visit the My Password website. If you do not remember your username, contact their IT Service Desk.
Why is my STC Account Disabled?
Excessive failed attempts at authenticating with Duo Security MFA will cause your account to be locked out. An email alert will be automatically sent out to the STC information security Staff.
How do I Reactivate my STC Number?
- Open the mystc app.
- From “Store” select “mobile and internet SIM”
- Choose the service that suits you.
- Select ‘Activate your SIM on your own”
- Scan the SIM barcode or enter the serial number.
- Enter the puk2 number.
- Choose the package that suits you.
- Enter your details.
How can I Verify my STC Account?
- Make Sure that your number is under your ID.
- From the STC pay application; Click “Account Information.”
- Click “ID verification.”
- Enter your Absher Username and password.
- You will receive one of the offers after completing the verification process of your account.
How do I Top up my STC Online?
- Click the “STC bills Sawa recharge” icon.
- Tap “prepaid” on the top of the screen.
- Select/Enter the number you want to recharge.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Tap “Pay”.
Also, Check Out:
- STC Blackboard – How To Login To STC Blackboard Account
- Costco Employee Self Service – Costco Employee Benefits
- Costco Ess – How To Sign Up For An Account With Costco Ess