Besides learning how to create an account with Rocket Mortgage, you will also learn how to recover or reset your account password. So you can keep reading till the very end to know the creation process on Rocket mortgage.
Rocket Mortgage Create Account
If you appreciate the convenience and you want to go for a fully digital home loan experience and good customer service, then you should get a loan from Rocket Mortgage. Below are the pros and cons of rocket mortgage.
- Rocket Mortgage caters to people who want to solely apply for a home loan online and speak to only humans in the process
- The approval process is quite fast. It qualified the amount you can apply for within a few minutes.
- The online application process is streamlined with the ability to retrieve documents and assets. It also allows you to edit your preapproval letter
- To get a customized interest rate, you will need a credit check which may affect your credit score.
- Rocket Mortgage does not offer equity loans or lines of credit.
- The fees are relatively high.
Rocket Mortgage Online
Rocket Mortgage’s online platform, www.rocketmortgage.com is the official platform to apply for a loan through rocket mortgage. This website offers you various home loan options like home purchase and home refinancing loans. This website also showcases the various interest for the loans that it grants.
How to Create Rocket Mortgage Account
The best way to create an account at the rocket mortgage website is to apply for a loan as you can not directly create an account without applying for a loan. To do this follow the steps below;
- Open the web browser on your phone or PC
- Go to the official website of the platform at https://www.rocketmortgage.com/
- When you get to the home page of the website, scroll down and click on “Apply for a Home Purchase” or “Apply for Refinance”.
- Next, click on “Start My Application”.
- Now, select “Where are you in the home buying process” and click on “Next”.
- After that, select the description of the home you want to purchase and tap next.
- Now choose from the list of home descriptions and click next
- Choose the property usage and click on next.
- Ensure to put the mortgage Balance, the estimated home value, and all the required documents.
- When you are done filling out the form, click on submit.
After that, you will have to follow a guide on the screen to help you create your username and your password.
How to Create a Rocket Mortgage Account with Your Phone
To sign up for an account on rocket mortgage, follow the simple instructions below;
- Ensure that the rocket mortgage app is downloaded into your smartphone and launch the app
- Tap on the “Create Account” option.
- Provide your first name and last name.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Create a password.
- After that is done, follow the further instructions that will be provided to create the account.
- By following the instructions, you will be able to create a Rocket mortgage account.
Rocket Mortgage App
The Rocket mortgage platform online has an official application and it is available on various mobile app stores. Android users can get it on the google play store while Apple users can download this application from the apple store for iOS users.
You can easily sign up with the mobile app by applying for a home purchase loan or a refinance loan
How to Download Rocket Mortgage App
Now that you know there is a mobile application for Rocket Mortgage and it can be downloaded from the app store of the device you are using. Use the steps below to install the rocket mortgage app into your smartphone;
- If you are using an Android device, launch Google Play Store or launch Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Use the search box and type in Rocket Mortgage.
- Once the search is complete, a list of similar apps will be displayed, tap on the rocket mortgage app to load its information page.
- Tap on “Download” or “Install” to get the app downloaded.
Rocket Mortgage Login
If you already have an account with rocket mortgage that is logged out, you can easily login back and access your dashboard. The login process is easy, however, if the process is a bit confusing for you, simply use the steps below.
How to Login to Your Rocket Mortgage Account
You can log in to your account at any time of the day by following the steps below.
- Go to the browser of your phone or pc
- Visit Rocket Mortgage’s official website www.rocketmortgage.com
- At the home page, click on the sign-in tab at the top right part of the home page
- After that, a sign-in popup menu will pop up. At this point, you have to fill up this form with your username and password.
- When you are done with that, click on sign in.
With the steps shown above, you can easily get back into your Rocket mortgage account.
How to Reset Rocket Mortgage Password
If you have forgotten your rocket mortgage account password, follow the instructions below to reset it;
- From the login page, select “Forgot Password?”
- Then, enter your username and click on “Submit”.
An email will be sent to you from rocket mortgage, follow the onscreen instructions on the email to set a new password.
How to Recover Rocket Mortgage Username
Forgetting an account username is not common, but doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Rocket Mortgage might have known cases like this will happen and has made it possible to recover your username. To recover your Rocket mortgage username, follow the steps below;
- From the login page, select “Forgot Username”
- You will be required to enter the email address assigned to the account.
Rocket Mortgage will send an email containing your username to you immediately.
Rocket Mortgage Customer Service
If you need help or maybe advice on the mortgage type to take, you can contact customer service on rocket mortgage. Rocket Mortgage customer service is available 24/7 to render all the support you might be needing.
How to Contact Rocket Mortgage Customer Service
Here is how you can reach out to rocket mortgage customer service;
- Navigate to the rocket mortgage homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Talk to Us” below the “Support” tab.
- A new tab will be opened, select the means you would like to use in reaching rocket mortgage.
Rocket Loans Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How Fast Does Rocket Mortgage Approve?
The time frame is depending on the lender. Once the lender has all the personal details needed of you, the approval process may take up to 24 to 96 hours. There are cases when the approval is done in less than 24 hours.
What is the Lowest Credit Score Rocket Mortgage Will Accept?
The higher your credit score is the better and higher your chances of getting a home mortgage on rocket mortgage will be. The lowest credit score approved by rocket mortgage is 580.
How Safe is Rocket Mortgage to Use?
Rocket Mortgage is the number 1 lender in the United States. The company ensures to protect your personal information and it uses bank-level encryption.
What Bank is Behind Rocket Mortgage?
Rocket loans are offered by its partner bank, which is Cross River Bank. Clients using rocket mortgage can apply for a home mortgage online and get approved in quickly and most times get funded the same day.
Is Rocket Mortgage a Broker or Direct Lender?
Rocket Mortgage is not a broker but a direct lender that only deals in home-related loans. The company doesn’t offer banking services such as deposits or bank cards.
Is Rocket Mortgage the same as Quicken?
Yes, Quicken Loans changed its name to Rocket Mortgage on July 31, 2021.
Also, Check Out: