Some of the mortgaging company out there is the Rocket Mortgage. Rocket Mortgage automates your online mortgage application process to offer you speedy access to a range of home loan options. The amazing fact is that borrowers who us the platform could actually close their home loans within a week of application. You can also set your own home loan term. This way you could actually choose the one that works best for you. With this mortgaging platform, you can easily manage your loans online conveniently. One of the perks is the ability for users to chat with them. You could actually call them in case you are having an issue with the platform.
Rocket Mortgage in addition to home financing also offers other types of loans. They offer personal loans so you could consolidate your debt, pay for home improvements, cover medical expenses, start a small business or even buy a car and some others more. Over the years, users of the mortgaging platform have actually testified that it is worth it and a good mortgaging platform. Rocket Mortgage is also a fully online platform and offers flexible lending. This way you can get control over your lending process.
Getting Started on Rocket Mortgage
Getting started is simple. Follow the steps below to get started with a rocket mortgage.
- Go to the rocket mortgage website at www.rocketmortgage.com.
- On the home page of the site, tap on any of the option “Home Purchase” or “Home Financing”.
- Now tap on the “Get Started” button.
- If you chose “Home Purchase”, select the option that best describes you and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward. For “Home Refinancing”, enter the details you are asked to provide on the next page and follow the onscreen instruction given to you afterward.
You should acknowledge that you have to provide the right information for any question you are asked.
Sign in your Mortgage Account
Once you have created your Rocket Mortgage account, you will have to sign in regularly to monitor activities going on. Follow the procedures below to sign in your account.
- Go to the Rocket Mortgage website at www.rocketmortgage.com.
- Locate and tap on the sign-in icon.
- Enter your username and then o your passwords into the indicated fields as you used in creating the account.
- Tap on the “sign-in” button now and you will be signed in to your account if your login credentials are correct.
If you forgot your username or password, you could click the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link to recover your username or password respectively.