Sell On Facebook Marketplace – quite easy and can be done in minutes, once you know what to do. Your Facebook page also acts as a Marketplace, where you can sell items in your area. With Facebook Marketplace you can look through listings or search for items near you, to locate great things to buy.
Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace, is a platform, offered by Facebook to entrepreneurs, who wish to take advantage of the platform, to sell whatever it is they offer, as long as it meets Facebook standard regulations. If you are a retailer then this Facebook feature is a must use for you. Making use of this feature is free.
You won’t be charged for making listings on the Facebook marketplace. So what are you waiting for? Set up an account on the Facebook platform today and start listing your items for sale
Benefits of Selling on Facebook Marketplace
The benefits of selling on the Facebook marketplace are numerous. And due to time sakes, here are a few of the benefits of selling on the Facebook marketplace.
- Instantly shows you products in your local area
- Facebook Marketplace, browsing feature, is optimized to display items, depending on a user’s browsing history, which helps save your business time
- Facebook Marketplace browse to buy feature, filters feed of products, which user’s, can purchase from the communities and groups they belong to
- Easily interact with your customers, and also build up business relationships with potential customers on the platform.
- Its job offer feature, enables users to sell their services to specific groups
- You can upload ten photos per listing
- Message your customers directly, and work out purchasing arrangements with ease on Marketplace.
- You pay nothing to sell
Your products stand a chance of getting exposed to potentially millions of user’s around the globe.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook marketplace is easy and it also comes easy to some users to the platform. But at the same time, selling on the Facebook feature may be difficult to comprehend for some users. With that being said, follow the steps below to successfully sell on the Facebook marketplace.
- Start by scrolling to the Marketplace icon, in the left column of your News Feed. Once you locate it, click on it
- Next, click on the “+ Sell Something” icon, then tap on “Item for Sale”
- Thereafter, key in a title for your listing, the price, your location, and a category for the item as well as a description of what you are selling
- The next thing you are required to do is to click on +10 Photos, to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
Lastly, tap on the “Post” icon. If the post is grayed out, be sure, you’ve included a title, price, location, photo, and category. It’s that simple and easy.