There are various means through which you can buy and sell online; these methods will require you to open a website if possible. There are a series of these e-commerce websites.
E-commerce websites are websites that aid all users to sell products and services on the web. These products and services can easily be sold and will be fraud-free. These websites provide coverage for their clients in exchange for a percentage whenever anyone makes a purchase. These e-commerce websites can easily be set up.
Apart from using an e-commerce website, you can also use Facebook as your buying and selling platform. Facebook business pages now have a new feature that allows you to set up a shop tab on your Facebook page.
Intending buyers can message you privately or they will follow the method you choose. The Facebook shops also have different templates that can help you customize the store to your desired online preference.
Getting a store on Facebook is often easy, but first I will teach you how to sell online using any of the e-commerce websites, I will use Shopify in this tutorial. Follow the guidelines below to create a website for an online store.
Create an Online Store to Sell Online
I will be teaching us how to create online stores, but in this tutorial will be using Shopify. Shopify has a free trial period of fourteen days which is approximately two weeks, the steps are indexed below
- Use any of the best web browsers to navigate to www.shopify.com
- On this page it the get started button on the purple background
- A new form would pop up, enter your email address, password, and your desired store name to proceed
- After the previous step, hit the create your store button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Now enter your current status into the form you would see and hit next again, this would help Shopify set a budget for you.
- To finalize the setup process, fill this form with personal data like your first name, last name, address, your apartment, your city, your postal code, your country, your state of residence, your phone number, and your personal or business website if you own one.
- Once you are done, you can now click the enter my store button at the bottom of the page.
That’s it, but I will advise you not to take these steps if you are not ready just to maximize the Shopify free for two weeks.