Sending money with Skrill money transfer is very easy and fast. The platform allows you to transfer money to a beneficiary Overseas. However, users can also send money directly to their bank, email or mobile wallet. If you have people that are offering services to you from abroad or outside your country, this is the best platform to use for their payments. So if you don’t have an account with Skrill yet, why not rush down to their registration page and register.
To send money with Skrill, you don’t need much data, the major information you need to provide is the beneficiary’s name, address, account details and then the amount you want to send.
How Skrill Money Transfer Works
To start sending money from Skrill, the first thing to do is to create an account with Skrill. To create an account, you only need to provide your full name, email and password.
Thus, after registering for an account, the next step is to verify your account. Note; the verification process might be different based on your location. To verify your account, you must provide the following information, your full name, address, date of birth, government issued ID such as SSN or NIN. You might also need to answer set questions. During the verification process it might request an additional data to verify your identity.
When you are done with verifying your account, the next thing is to setup your transfer with the recipient, by providing the person’s name, address, bank account details, country of their bank, amount and many more.
Sending Money with Skrill Money Transfer
The sections below will teach you how to send money from Skrill to email, bank, and mobile wallet.
Transfer to an eMail Address
- Login to your Skrill account.
- Move straight to the top of the page and tap on “send” widget.
- Click on the “send to an email” button.
- Key in the beneficiary’s email address.
- Selectthe currency.
- Input the amount you want to send in the amount column.
- If you have any message for the person, use the text button to type in a message.
- Confirm the amount and then send.
Transfer to your Bank Account
- Navigate to Skrill login page to access your account.
- Go to the tab that says “Send” at the upper left corner of the screen.
- From the drop down options, select “send to a bank” tab.
- Select the country and currency from the options. Provide the amount you want to transfer in the correct field.
- Enter your personal details.
- Type in the information about the beneficiary, then retype the amount, to confirm it.
- Click on the enter button.
- Lastly, submit your payment data.
Send Money from Skrill to a Mobile Wallet
- Proceed to your Skrill account main screen.
- Click on the “send” tab at the top.
- Select the “send to mobile” button, from the pop up menu.
- Choose a country and the currency and then fill in the amount you want to transfer.
- Press on the payment method button. Provide the name and mobile phone number of the beneficiary.
- Lastly, verify the amount you want to transfer
- And then press on the “send” widget.
Above are all the mediums to send money with Skrill money transfer.