Setting Up Facebook Business Page – Facebook still remains the most popular social media platform, this means it is a fruitful ground for business awareness and growth. It’s is the best social network to set up business
Benefit Of Setting Up a Facebook Business Page
- Exposure to increase of potential Customers by Setting Up Facebook Business Page |
- A business page gather more leads by just having likes of your page.
- Lower of your marketing Expenses, starting a Facebook page cost you absolutely $0
- It makes your business to reach its targeted audience
- Use the Facebook insights. This feature makes you to view how many page likes you have, the reach of your post and page and post Performance and more
- It helps to build Brand loyalty. That is, building customer base and sell products and consistent loyalty.
- Increase in Web Traffic
- Boost SEO
- Spy on your competition.
Setting Up A Facebook Business Page
To set up your business page on Facebook here is what you need to do:
- Name your page after your business, or another name that people can search for to find your business.
- Choose a Photo that represents your business well. Many businesses choose to use their logo as a profile photo. For cover photo, use the image of your shop, or business, product or your current marketing campaign.
- At the top of your business page on Facebook, add a call action that directs your page visitors to your website or call your customers care contact number.
Facebook Business Page Set up
- Sign up on a Facebook page – go to Facebook.com/business and click ‘Create a page in the top hand side of the page. You will see several business type options including local business or place, brand and product, and cause or community. Choose the type of business you’re creating the Facebook page for. Or choose the one your customer are most likely to think of when they think about your business
- When you click on the business type, a box will open demanding a few further details, like your name of your business, your address, and your page category. Chose from the list of business categories from the options shown
- Then, click on “Get Started. Note doing this indicate the acceptance of the Facebook terms and conditions for business pages.
- Create a page – connecting your business, yourself or your cause to the worldwide community people on Facebook, to get started, choose a page category
- Add pictures, upload profile and cover images for Facebook page.
- Explore the new page. Make a view if new features to use.
- Add a short description. It is an opportunity to tell people or your community about your business.
- Create your username for your page and click on OK
- Compete the section
- Create your first post
- Start engaging, invite friends and family to like your page. Use your other channels, like your web, Twitter and other platforms to promote your business.