Setting Up Facebook Business Page – Facebook still remains the most popular social media platform, this means it is fruitful ground for business awareness and growth. It’s is the best social network to set up a business.
Setting Up Facebook Business Page
Social media marketing is now the most effective means of advertising. And since Facebook is one of the best if not the best social media platforms in the world, it will only make sense that it should be your number one destination when it comes to digital marketing. Facebook is a must-use platform for every marketer out there.
There are tools and services on the social media platform that helps businesses to thrive on all sides. Tools like Facebook ads and the Facebook business page will help your business and brand get the exposure that you are looking for.
Benefit Of Setting Up a Facebook Business Page
There are many reasons you should make use f the Facebook business page service. And if you are still in doubt as to what this platform may offer to you, here are some of the benefits of setting up a business page on facebook.
- Exposure to increasing of potential Customers by Setting Up Facebook Business Page.
- A business page gathers more leads by just having likes of your page.
- Lower of your marketing Expenses, starting a Facebook page cost you absolutely $0
- It makes your business reach its targeted audience
- Use Facebook insights. This feature makes you view how many pages you have, the reach of your post and page and post Performance, and more
- It helps to build brand loyalty. That is, building a customer base and sell products and consistent loyalty.
- Increase in Web Traffic
- Boost SEO
- Spy on your competition.
Setting Up A Facebook Business Page
To set up your business page on Facebook here is what you need to do:
- Name your page after your business, or another name that people can search for to find your business.
- Choose a photo that represents your business well. Many businesses choose to use their logo as a profile photo. For the cover photo, use the image of your shop, or business, product, or your current marketing campaign.
- At the top of your business page on Facebook, add a call action that directs your page visitors to your website or call your customer care contact number.
Facebook Business Page Set up
Setting up a business page on Facebook is easy but only if you know how to. To successfully set up a business page on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Sign up on a Facebook page – go to Facebook.com/business and click ‘Create a page in the top-hand side of the page. You will see several business type options including local business or place, brand and product, and cause or community. Choose the type of business you’re creating the Facebook page for. Or choose the one your customer is most likely to think of when they think about your business
- When you click on the business type, a box will open demanding a few further details, like the name of your business, your address, and your page category. Chose from the list of business categories from the options shown
- Then, click on “Get Started. Note doing this indicates the acceptance of the Facebook terms and conditions for business pages.
- Create a page – connecting your business, yourself, or your cause to the worldwide community people on Facebook, to get started, choose a page category
- Add pictures, upload profile and cover images for Facebook page.
- Explore the new page. Make a view of new features to use.
- Add a short description. It is an opportunity to tell people or your community about your business.
- Create your username for your page and click on OK
- Compete for the section.
- Create your first post.
Start engaging, invite friends and family to like your page. Use your other channels, like your web, Twitter, and other platforms to promote your business.