A Facebook business page is simple and free to create. In order to use a Facebook business page for its main purpose, you must first set it up. This is what brings us to the topic Setup a Facebook Business Page. Most people know how to create a business page on Facebook but the problem is setting it up. Upon your completion of this article, I would make sure you learn how you can successfully Setup a Facebook Business Page. If you have not been paying attention so far in this article, it is high time you start doing so.
I believe you already know why you need a Facebook business page. I mean, you have definitely seen or heard of the statics. Facebook has over a billion monthly active users and because of that businesses cannot simply ignore it. With such reach, you can get your business to anybody anywhere in the world and start making money quickly the simple fact is that Facebook makes it easier for people to grow their business. A Facebook business page is like creating a public profile for your business without having to create a new Facebook account. This profile can be used to interact with other users on the platform.
How to create a Facebook Business Page
If you follow the steps I am about to list for you to create a Facebook business page, you should have your business page successfully running at the end of the day.
- First of all, sign up on Facebook if you do not have an already existing account. If you have an already existing account, simply sign in your account.
- Once you are signed in, tap on the create button and select page. If you are using a mobile device, you are likely not going to see a create button. Just tap on pages and then the create page button from there.
- From the two kinds of page displayed below, tap on get started under the Business or Brand section.
- Now enter the name you want to give the page into the “Name your Page” field and a category that best describes the page into the Add a category to describe your Page section.
Follow the onscreen instructions afterward. You can decide to add a cover photo and a profile photo to the page with the next steps displayed to you. If you do not have those pictures on your device yet, then tap on the skip button.
How to Setup a Facebook Business Page
A Facebook business page can easily be set up on any device. The steps below will guide you in setting up for Facebook business page.
- Go to www.facebook.com and log in the account you used in creating the Facebook business page you want to edit. If you are already logged in, you can skip this step.
- Now locate and tap on the pages button. You should find it among your menu icons if you are using a mobile device.
- Tap on the business page you want to edit and then on the setting icon or button.
On the setting section, you can setup anything it is that you want to on that business page. To add a cover photo or profile photo. Simple go to the page home section and tap on the camera button. Select upload a photo and tap on the photo you would like to use as the profile photo or cover photo.