Shoney’s Restaurant proudly served All-American Food for lots of years now. Shoney’s is Today’s All-American Kitchen. They have grown a lot since its first location opened its doors in the year 1947. This article contains all the vital or compulsory things you need to know about Shoney’s Restaurant. So, kindly read this article to get the information you deserved to know about them.
Presently Americans can find Shoney’s restaurants in 16 states. Their warm, welcoming and conducive environment keep generations coming back for another service. Generations have come to know Shoney’s as an American Favorite for family dining. Every family wants to be at Shoney’s Restaurant.
That’s because their guests can count on them for quality, delicious food and warm friendly service, every visit.
You know Shoney’s has always been a family dining establishment. A place where guests come first. This consistency to high standards is only possible through a culture of core values that are instilled in their people. Fresh food. Family First. Community Focused. Shoney’s is a great spot for neighbours to meet & connect.
They also believe in serving the community. That’s why they actively support local programs providing scholarships, career guidance, support for local police, and much more.
Shoney’s Restaurant History
In 1947, the first Shoney’s drive-in restaurant was formed in Charleston West Virginia. Five years later, the name was changed to Big Boy Restaurants – only to be given another three years later to what we all now know as Shoney’s. Three decades after they kicked off as a Big Boy Franchise, Shoney’s dropped the affiliation, swapping its iconic Big Boy mascot for their very own Shoney bear.
Shoney’s received an advantageous boost, as a leading entrepreneur, David Davoudpour purchased the company, instilling new energy, passion and purpose. Under the supervision of Shoney’s Chairman and CEO David Davoudpour, they have continued to pride their selves on delicious tasting food, great value and great service.
Start Earning Shoney’s Rewards points today. Join the Shoney’s Reward program and get a free slice of Shoney’s World-famous Hot Fudge Cake on your next visit. Their rewards program enables you to earn a point toward exclusive discounts and special offers.
If you want to join Shoney’s Rewards program, download their new mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store. you could also ask about the program in any of your Favorite Shoney’s Restaurants
Shoney’s Rewards Registration with Card
If you are a new member, please start by registering your card by following the instructions below:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Visit your web browser and search for https://shoneys.myguestaccount.com/guest/register.
- Enter your card number in the required fields.
- Verify you are not a robot.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
Enjoy the rewards and convenience associated with your new card. you can also ask in-store for details regarding the benefits you will receive.
Create a Cardless Account with Shoney’s Rewards
Want to create a cardless account with Shoney’s Rewards? Below are the steps you must consider to do so:
- Visit https://shoneys.myguestaccount.com/guest/enroll?card-template=1DLP0KWE8FA&template=2 on your web browser.
- Provide the following information in the appropriate fields.
- First name
- Last name
- Zip/postal code
- Mobile phone
- Email address
- Confirm password
- Email opts in
- Favourite location
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Proceed with the onscreen prompt to complete your registration.
Shoney’s Rewards Account Login
If you are already registered, log in to your account in order to edit your personal information, sign Up for email notifications of promotions and seasonal rewards, and review your transactions.
Steps to consider for an easy Login:
- Get connected to fast and strong internet.
- Navigate to your web browser and search for https://shoneys.myguestaccount.com/guest/accountlogin.
- Type in your username and password in the respective forms.
- Tap on the “Login” button.
Following the above procedures, you will easily log in to your Shoney’s Rewards Account.
How to make Shoney’s Online Ordering
Online ordering is now available from Shoney’s. Order from Shoney’s full menu, available at participating locations:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Go to your web browser and search for https://www.shoneys.com/online-ordering-olo/.
- Click on the ‘Find A Location’ button.t
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Order Now button.
- Provide the following information in accurate form.
- Type, when, and Address city and state or postal code.
- Click on the ‘Search for Location” button.
Those are the necessary steps you must follow to easily order what you want at Shoney’s.
How to Find Shoney’s Location Near You
If you want to find a Shoney’s near you, then kindly check out the directives below:
- First, you have to open your computer
- Get connected to fast and strong internet.
- Navigate to your web browser and search for https://www.shoneys.com/locations/.
- Enter a five-digit Zip code or city and state in their required text forms.
- Tap on the ‘Search’ button.
Above are the instructions you need to consider when searching for Shoney’s Location Near You.
Shoney’s Store Hours
These are the days and times of Shoney’s Store opening and closing hours
- Monday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Tuesday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Wednesday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Thursday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday. 7:00am – 9:00pm
Above are the provided days and times of Shoney’s Store opening and closing hours you need to know about.
How many Shoney’s are left in the US?
At the time of the opening, Shoney’s operated 165 restaurants in 16 states. in 2017, the chain began modernizing locations with a contemporary look. As of 2019, Shoney’s operates locations in 17 states.
When did Shoney’s go out of business?
In 2000, the Shoney’s franchise was forced to declare bankruptcy, according to FSR magazine, and in 2007, the chain was sold to David Davoudpour, the owner of the Church Chicken franchise.
Why did Shoney shut down?
Even then Covid-19 hits and put an end to the local restaurant. Lewis said he couldn’t continue absorbing the huge financial loss caused by the pandemic forcing the restaurant to close.