With Shutterstock Login, you can proceed to your account and gain easy access to royalty-free images, photos, and videos for your creative work or project. Are you new to Shutterstock? Do you have no idea how to log in to your account? The platform offers an easy login process, so with a few steps on their homepage, you are good to go.
Shutterstock is an American provider of stock photos, footage, music, and editing tools. For you, to log in, you must have an account first. To create a Shutterstock account, go to their official page and tap on the signup button, then enter your email address and password, and follow the onscreen procedure to complete the registration. When you successfully create an account you can now proceed to login into the platform. But before I will show you the login procedure, let me give you a little piece on Shutterstock images.
Register and get up to 10 free images by trying the Shutterstock 10 images per month plan for free. Get unlimited music for your listening pleasure with this platform. Thus, The platform offers as many tracks as you need at affordable prices. Users can search by stock image category. Images that are sectioned into categories, make the search prices easy for members. With this feature, users can find the particular image they want without wasting much of your time.
However, all Shutterstock images are royalty-free while image purchased with a subscription and packs comes with a Shutterstock standard license. With this license, you can use the images you got on this platform for commercial purposes.
How to Log In to Shutterstock
It is very easy to access your account, all you need is;
- Open your browser and search for www.shutterstock.com it will take you to the main page.
- Find the login button at the right top of the page and click on it.
- Enter your email or username
- Type in your password
- Click on the login button below.
You should have successfully logged in to your already existing account on Shutterstock if you followed the steps above.
How to Reset Shutter Stock Account Password
If you can remember the password for your account, there is a procedure you must follow in order to reset or recover it. So for you to reset your password, you need to access the login page.
- To access the login page, Go to the Shutterstock homepage and tap on the login button.
- On the new page which is the login page, move down to the tab that says “forgot your password” and press on it.
- Provide your email address. A password reset link will be sent to you via mail.
- Click on the button that says “send reset link”.
Follow the instructions given to you afterward and you should have reset your account password.
Recommended for you