If you want to sign up for Roku TV, then you are taking the first steps into a world of entertainment and bringing things you love to your TV. Don’t know how to sign up for Rou TV? Fortunately, you have clicked on the right article.
You need to know that creating an account with Roku TV is very important. Now the question is, how is it important? You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment from thousands of streaming channels, manage your Subscriptions, and personalize your experience.
The good news about everything is Roku accounts are free. And they never charge any fees for creating a Roku account, activating a Roku device, or providing customer or service support. When creating an account with Roku you will be asked to provide your name, valid email address, and a strong, secure password. Roku will use your email address to contact you about your account when necessary.
How to Sign up for Roku TV on Website
Check out the easy and quick process on how you can Sign up for Roku TV on the website:
- The first thing you must do is to check if your internet runs at Good Speed.
- Type in https://my.roku.com/signup on your web browser.
- Provide the following details in their required fields.
- Email address.
- First name.
- Last name.
- Tick at age box and terms and conditions.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Then lastly, click on the “Continue” button.
Continue this process with the information you come across, for successful signup.
How to Create a Roku Account on Roku Mobile App
Simple steps to create a Roku account on Roku mobile app:
- Navigate to the app on your device.
- Select the user icon in the top corner.
- Click ‘sign in.’
- Then select ‘Create a Free Account’.
- Enter the requested information and tap on the “Submit” Button.
How to Create an Account on the Roku Smart Home App
If you are setting up Roku Smart home devices, download the Roku smart home Mobile app and set up a Roku account.
And you need to also know that the Roku Smart Home mobile app controls all your Roku Smart Home devices:
- Tap “Create an account.”
- Make sure you provide your first and last name and select Continue.
- Provide a valid email address and read and agree to the terms & conditions and click continue.
- Choose your password.
- Check your email for the verification email from Roku, so you can verify your email address.
- Set up two-factor authentication each time you sign in.
To complete this process, you need to allow access to your network and notifications and select continue.
Steps to Sign into Your New Roku Account
Follow the steps below to sign into the Roku account you just created:
- Go to your web browser and search for https://my.roku.com/signin.
- Enter your Email address and password in their appropriate forms.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on the “Submit” button.
After completing and doing according to the process above you will easily sign into your account.
Roku TV Relevant Links
Tap on this link to access the Roku Tv help center web page.
To access the Roku Tv website; Check here.
Roku TV Social Media Account Links
Access Roku Tv through Facebook.
Tap here to connect with Roku Tv on YouTube.
Connect with Roku Tv on Twitter.
Get connected with Roku Tv on Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much is a Roku Account?
Signing up for a Roku account is completely FREE! Here are the additional benefits of having a Roku account: it will connect your TCL Roku TV and your other Roku streaming devices to the Roku Channel Store.
How much is Roku for a Month?
Does Roku charge a Fee? You will need to pay for your Roku device initially. After that, Roku does not charge a fee. There’s no monthly subscription. Now you know if Roku asks users for monthly payments.
Do I Need a Roku Account to Activate My TV?
You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels.
Why is Roku Charging me monthly?
Even the Roku channel is free. if you see a recurring charge on your credit card billing statement, it means that you have subscribed to a paid or premium subscription.
Also, Check Out: