Skype business is an enterprise communication software that integrates channels of business communication and Internet meetings with conference video calls, instant messaging, and many more. This platform came as a result of the need to meet a larger audience. The software is basically for large organizations and companies with a population. However, with this software, organizations and companies can be able to hold their business meetings and presentations online.
Skype for Business
The platform is set up for a professional online meeting solution. It lets workers combine calling, instant messaging (IM), and video conferencing into one app to provide an exciting and outstanding working experience. However, you can use Skype for business on most devices. Some of these devices include PC, Android devices, iOS devices, and tablets.
Features of Skype Business
Users can connect with their co-workers or business partners all over the world with their compatible devices. The software has multiple features that give users a wonderful communication experience with their colleagues.
- It lets you connect to others using voice or video calls and an instant messaging system.
- The platform allows users to see or know when other contacts are online in a meeting.
- You can present your screen whenever you are having meetings with other business partners online.
- Members can use Skype in other office programs to call, chat or join a meeting.
- It offers industrial-strength security for your business online meetings. This helps to keep your meetings confidential
- There is a file and sharing button
- There’s an auto-attendant system that answers and routes inbound calls.
There are several other features of the app that you are going to enjoy if you begin using the app.
Download Skype Business Web App | How to Download Skype for Business App
To download the app, you have to visit the Microsoft Office 365 official website.
- Login to your office 365 account.
- Go to the page right corner and click the “settings” icon.
- Tap on the “office 365” button beneath my app settings.
- Tap on the “software” tab.
- Go to the left and click on the “Skype for business” widget.
- Select the language you want to use on the platform.
- Choose the software version that is compatible with your office programs.
- Click on the “install” link. But in case you can’t find the Skype for the business button, check your admin. Alternatively, install it for office 365 ProPlus.
- To download it, select the “Run” button.
- Press on the yes link to confirm.
Skype Business Login
Do you want to access the Skype business platform? Maybe for business meetings or presentations? It is very easy to log in or gain access to meeting centers. Follow the directions below accordingly to log in.
How to Login to Your Skype for Business Account
Follow the steps below to log in to your Skype for Business Account.
- Search for www.skype.com/en/business/
- On the business homepage, Locate and clock on the “sign-in” button at the top right side of the homepage.
- Fill in your email or phone number. If you want to sign in using a security key, scroll down and tap on the “Sign in with a security key” link.
- Go to the right-down corner of the page and tap on the blue and white “next” widget.
That is how you can access the platform by signing in.
- Mail.com – How to Create an Account in Mail.com
- Best Prepaid Debit Cards for 2022 – List of Prepaid Debit Cards
- Skrill Vs Payoneer – Factors that will Guide your Decision | Fees
- IRCTC Login – How to Recover your IRCTC Login Credentials
- Blue Cash Preferred Card Login or Activate www.americanexpress.com