If you are still asking questions on what Soundcloud Go is then this article is for you. In this piece of writing, you will have the answer to your questions and everything you need to know about this platform.
This is the paid subscription service that gives you access to unlimited access to the world’s largest music streaming website along with many other features. Soundcloud is still, but with the Soundcloud Go, you can have the full availability of over 135 tracks. You can listen to songs offline on your mobile, anywhere, and anytime. Ads-free which is so interesting.
How to Sign Up for an Account using Google
Streaming music on this platform is free, but you will need an account to be able to stream and upload songs on your page. Go to the website’s homepage at www.shopify.com and follow the steps below to sign up for a Soundcloud account using your Email address:
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Create Account” button on the top.
- Tap on “Continue with Google”.
- Fill in your email address and click Continue.
- Create a password you can remember for your account.
- Verify that you are human, by clicking on the CAPTCHA, and then click on “Accept and Continue”.
- Fill in your age on the displayed form and select your gender (Male or Female). Then click on Continue.
- On the next page, you would be prompted to choose a display name for your Soundcloud account. Then click on “Get Started”.
How to Sign up Using Your Facebook Account
- Go to www.soundcloud.com.
- On the platform, click on the ‘Get Started’ tab on the top right side.
- Click on ‘Continue with Facebook’.
- Type in your Facebook details and then click on ‘Log in’.
You will be automatically directed to your SoundCloud homepage.
How to Sign In to SoundCloud
You can log in to your Soundcloud account if you already have an account. Follow the steps below to log in:
- Proceed to www.soundcloud.com.
- On the homepage, click on Sign in.
- Fill in your email address and password you used in creating your Soundcloud account.
- Click on Connect.
How to Subscribe to SoundCloud Go
Soundcloud Go subscription is currently unavailable in some countries. This subscription only costs $9.99 per month. The subscription offers a 30 days free trial. To subscribe,
- Visit the website at https://soundcloud.com/go.
- From the new page, click the button that says “Try it free for 30 days”.
- Choose the option you want to use (either Credit card or PayPal).
Enter details about your payment option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your subscription.