Syncmyride is a feature provided by SYNC. This service helps drivers take advantage of their phone’s available features via Ford AppLink while driving and still stay focused. SYNC enables its users to communicate with their vehicles and phone while driving.
The Syncmyride uses Bluetooth wireless technology. This technology enables its users to make and receive calls, listen to music, manage phone calls, choose applications, etc. with simple voice commands. Having known this, this article would educate you on how to set up Sync My Ride using the Ford Sync Ride website or the ford pass app.
How to Create an Account on Ford Sync My Ride Website
Before you can set up Sync my ride, it is mandatory for you to create an account on the website. These steps would guide you on how to create an account on Ford Sync my ride.
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device and enter the URL-syncmyride.com.
- At the top left corner of your display screen, click on the menu button.
- Scroll down and click on “MY ACCOUNT”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Enter your “Email Address” and verify your Email.
- Create a Password.
- Click on “Add Vehicle” on your display screen.
- Add your vehicle “VIN”.
- Click on “Add”.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully create an account on the Ford Sync My Ride website. With this, you will be able to login into your account at any time.
How to Sign In on Ford Sync My Ride Website
After you have created an account on the website, you can log into your account at any time to manage it, update your personal info, book reservations, and offers, etc. To sign in to your account on Ford Sync My Ride, follow the steps below;
- Access the ford sync my Ride website by clicking here.
- Click on the menu button at the top left corner of your display screen.
- Click on “MY ACCOUNT”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Fill in your “Email or Username” and your “Password”.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
With this, you can sign in to your account on Ford Sync my ride website.
How to Set Up Sync My Ride
Setting up Sync my ride is quite easy, these steps would guide you on how to go about it;
- Click here to visit the Ford Syn my Ride website with your internet-connected device.
- Sign in to your account (follow the previous steps above to sign in to your account).
- On your display screen, click or tap on the “HELLO, YOUR NAME” tab.
- Choose “Your settings”.
- Click on the “Vehicles and Sync” button.
- Scroll down and click on “SYNC mobile settings”.
- Click on “Add number”.
- Enter your “Phone number” and “Nickname”.
- Download the “Ford Sync Destination App” on your mobile phone.
- Put on your Mobile Phone’s Bluetooth.
With this, your phone will connect automatically when beginning the Ford and you will be able to access your phone features.
Ford Pass Mobile App
The ford pass app is an app designed to help its users monitor and control their Ford vehicles. The ford pass app syncs with your Ford vehicle and helps you start and stop your vehicle, unlock and even check your fuel level. With the ford pass app, you can also set up your Sync my ride.
How to Download the Ford Pass App
Downloading the ford pass app is quite easy. To download the ford pass app, follow these steps;
- To download the ford pass app on your Android device, click here.
- To download the ford pass app on your iOS device, click here.
After downloading the app, log into your existing Ford account using your “Username” and “Password or create an account if you don’t have one.
How to Set Up Ford Sync My Ride Using the Ford Pass App
Setting up Ford Sync my ride using the ford pass app is quite easy, Here’s how to go about it.
- Launch the app and login into your account or create an account (scroll up to see how to create an account).
- Click or tap on “Vehicle details”.
- Choose “Activate Vehicle”.
- Enter your vehicle “VIN” and “Nickname”.
- Start your vehicle’s engine and check for the prompt on your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Press Allow on your vehicle’s SYNC screen to activate FordPass Connect.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to continue the process.
Ford Sync My Ride Customer Care Service
You may have some issues with your Sync my ride service and want to lay a complaint. You can contact the Ford Sync my ride customer care service by;
- Clicking here.
- On the opened page, you can call the given phone number.
- Send a message or a mail.
Sync my Ride is a great feature, setting it up will help you experience and enjoy better connectivity services and have an excellent driving experience.
Ford Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up SYNC my Ride?
How to set up your Ford SYNC:
- Turn on your mobile phone.
- Start your engine and make your radio on.
- Access the settings app on your smart device and enable Bluetooth as Visible.
- Press “Phone” on your Ford SYNC settings, and then “Add” to pair.
- SYNC will prompt you to “Search for SYNC on your device”.
How do I Activate SYNC on my Phone?
Manually sync your Google Account:
- Open your phone’s settings app.
- Tap about phone Google Account. Account Sync. If you have more than one account on your phone. Tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
How do I Connect my Phone to SYNC?
On the Phone, go to Bluetooth settings and select SYNC. Some devices search automatically, but other devices may require you to search for a device. Enter the PIN shown on the SYNC screen on your phone and press Enter.
What is SYNC in a Car?
Advanced calling Features – SYNC conveniently displays your mobile phone’s Caller ID, call waiting conference calling, a caller log, contact list, and a signal strength icon on your radio’s display screen.
How does Ford Sync Work?
To use Sync, a diver’s cell phone must be Bluetooth enabled. With the Bluetooth connection, Sync connects to the phone wirelessly. Sync can read incoming texts to the driver, and place calls.
Also, Check Out: