Have you ever tried out the Facebook dating app download feature yet? If you haven’t then you really are missing out on a whole lot. Well on the brighter side of things, you have nothing to worry about. The Facebook dating feature has been met with some uncertainties since its launch. And in this post, some of these uncertainties will be put straight.
The Facebook Dating App Download
Many questions have been raised about the Facebook dating feature by users and non-users alike. Some of these questions are;
- Is Facebook dating a stand-alone platform?
- Is there an app for this Facebook feature and tool?
- Why is the Facebook dating feature not showing and so many more questions?
Well for one, there is no stand-alone platform or app for the Facebook dating feature. Just as mentioned, Facebook dating is a feature. And this very feature can only be accessed via the Facebook main app and platform. In other words, you will need to have a registered Facebook account before you can make use of this very Facebook feature.
Once again there is no Facebook dating app. Therefore if you see any information online about an official Facebook dating app, please disregard it. As at the time of this writing, there is no app created for the Facebook feature. And for users to access the platform for the now, they would need to have a registered account on the platform.
How to Access Facebook Dating
Facebook dating as a platform and feature can only be accessed via the main Facebook app or platform. if you do not have a registered account on the platform you will have to set one up if you wish to make use of the platform. Creating a Facebook account is free and easy. To do this, go to www.facebook.com. Once that is out of the way, follow the steps below to access Facebook dating.
- Open the Facebook app on your device. If you do not have it, you will need to download it before you can access it.
- On the Facebook app, tap the hamburger icon for the extended menu page.
- On the extended menu page, tap the dating icon.
That’s it! you will be taken to the dating platform immediately where you would be required to set up a dating profile that is completely separate from your main Facebook profile.
Why Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
Many Facebook account holders and users have always inquired the reason why the dating feature is not yet available to them. Or why they are not seeing the dating option on their devices even after meeting up with all the necessary conditions needed to make use of the feature. Well, the answer to this is simple.
The Facebook dating feature is not yet available to all regions with access to Facebook. Therefore if you do not find the dating option or icon on your account via Facebook then it simply means that the feature is not yet available to your region. You may need to update your Facebook app to the latest version as the feature is only available also to updated Facebook apps.
You May Also Like
- Dating in Facebook: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App
- How to Use Facebook Dating: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Review
- Facebook Dating App Download Free: Facebook Dating Feature | Is Facebook Dating Available in my Area
- Dating Groups on Facebook: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Groups