The Huffington Post is simply a news and opinion website and blog that offer both local and international editions. Get the latest Huffington post in UK, Australia, India, US, and many. The platform will be bringing you different categories of news. The news on politics, entertainment, sports, health, and lots more. To get this top post you have to visit their website.
The Huffington Post
HuffPost is short for the Huffington Post. It is an American news blog that offers local and global editions. Thus it was founded the following persons, Arianna Huffington, Jonah Peretti, Andrew Breitbart, and Kenneth Lorre. You can get news on politics, entertainment, US news world news a many more.
Trending Huffington Post
One of the trending posts on Huffington is that of the Coronavirus outbreak. Get the current post on politics, world, personal, and other news features.
Catch up on the current world news updates on the HuffPost platform. Get informed on the things that happen all over the world by switching to the HuffPost world news page.
Sharing your personal stories can help readers get a better understanding of the news and the world at large. So if you want to take part in sharing your personal stories with the public on HuffPost, you can do is to pitch to HuffPost. Contribute your stories on this platform and get paid.
Every personal piece is original, authentic, compelling, and told in the first person. The platform covers writers from different backgrounds and identities with unique voices and points of view writing about diverse topics.
How to Pitch to The Huffington Post Personal
To write a good pitch this is what to look out for.
- Summarize your story idea briefly.
- Give a short explanation on why the perfect people write the piece. Providing your relevant expertise and experience.
- Give a brief explanation on why the story you want to publish matters
- Outline how the piece will start and how it will end. If you do have a draft, go ahead and add it in body of the email.
- Your headlines should be very clear and informative. If your pitch is timely, you have to specify it in the subject line.
- If necessary, add a brief description of your previous writing experience and links to published clips.
- Any pitch you write, must be your own work. Because pitches from PR agents or Rep are not accepted.
Above are some tips to look out for when pitching for The Huffington Post.
How to Submit your Pitch
To pitch to HuffPost you will have to send it to this address firstname.lastname@example.org however, there’s no more pitches for opinion columns, thus if you have pitch for reported piece, send an email to email@example.com
Joining HuffPost Plus
Joining HuffPost is simple following the steps below.
- Go to the HuffPost official webpage at www.huffpost.com.
- Click on the join button at the top.
- On the next page, click on the “join HuffPost plus” and then provide the required information.
ABove are all the steps you need to follow to join HuffPost Plus.
The HuffPost Plus Login
To access HuffPost online, you need to login. Take this few steps to login
- Visit www.huffpost.com.
- Scroll to the page-top and tap on the “log in” link.
- On the login section, enter your email or mobile number.
- Click on the green “Next” button.
- You can also login using your yahoo account, to do this, click on the “yahoo” link below the page.
Above is how you can login to your HuffPost account.