The Thinkmoney credit card is a credit card that can help it’s users build their poor credit, and rebuild their credit history. This credit card comes 39.9% APR representative variable. Cardholders have up to 56 days purchases interest – free period that’s if you don’t carry a balance from month to month. The credit card is among the MasterCard network and it’s accepted at more than about 35 million ATMs and merchants globally.
The Thinkmoney credit card has high profile criteria before approval you will need to take the QuickCheck to be sure that you are eligible for this credit card. The credit card enabled you to manage your account on your smartphone or online.
Thinkmoney Credit Card
If you’re searching for a simple straightforward credit card that comes with a manageable credit limit then this credit card is for you. The Thinkmoney credit card is designed for those that want to build or rebuild their credit score. The affiliate with the credit bureau to help in managing your credit score. The credit card comes with benefits and features that make the credit card special.
- Cardholders can use the mobile app for their transaction
- You pay for up to £45 worth of items using the contactless, it’s quick and secure.
- Also, you will receive free text alerts 24/7 hours daily on any activity on your credit card.
- You can rebuild your credit score with this credit card. That happens when you are consistent in your monthly repayments and staying within your credit limit.
- Cardholders enjoy only one interest rate for all transactions.
- Card users can add additional cardholders and keep track of their activities.
- The card comes with an easy to manage credit limit that ranges from £200 to £1,500
- Roadside assistance and auto rental collision damage waiver
- Extended warranty
These are the thinkmoneyCredit Card benefits and features.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Application Requirements
To apply for the Credit card you must be up to 18 years and above on the electoral roll. You will have to show a history of managing credit and borrowing and spend money responsibly.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Application
To Apply for the Credit Card you have to get to the website at www.thinkmoney.Co.Uk/credit card/ To do a QuickCheck.
- On the website, if Thinkmoney credit card
- Navigate and click on the “QUICK CHECK NOW” button.
- On the next page, enter your Title Mr, Mrs, Ms or Miss
- Enter your First name, and Last name
- Date of birth, Email Address, phone number,
- Then answer the question, how would you like to hear from us? (Text or Email) choose from the options Yes or No.
- Then chose if you live in the UK (Yes or No)
- Next, enter your house or building number and phone number
- Next, your income information will be asked
- Then you can apply for the card.
These processes continue on until you finished the QuickCheck. If you’re approved based on your outcome if your test you will be allowed to apply for the credit card. When you follow these steps carefully you will be able to apply for the credit card online.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Login
To successfully log in to your Credit Card online account follow these steps below:
- You can log in via thinkminey.co.uk/creditcard
- You will be redirected to Capital One https://myaccoynt.capitalone.co.uk/login
- Move on to the right side of the page
- Click on the “Sign In” icon
- Next, key in your Username and Password
- Click on the “Sign In” button
The above steps will guide you properly to log in to the credit card account.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Activation
Your credit card can be activated in three ways, with the mobile app, by phone or online. To activate your card online, follow these steps:
- Use the Capital One website
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password
- Search for your credit card
- Use the last three-digits security code at the back of your card
- Next, tap on the Activation button
Follow these steps to activate your Credit Card.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Payment
To pay your Credit Card bill payment online it’s can be done online or over the phone or alternatively you can set up a direct debit. The direct debit is a good idea because it will secure you from forgetting a repayment and then damaging your credit score. You may get a penalty fee or lose any promotional rates as a result. You can arrange a direct debit for repayments when you apply for your credit card.
Thinkmoney Credit Card Customer Care
The Credit Card Customer service support allows cardholders to get information about the credit card. Visit the website to talk with a representative of capital one bank on the credit card or at the Thinkmoney website directly. You can also find a contact phone number to call online.