If you’re unsure about how to make an online payment for TJ Maxx, you’re in luck – you’ve come to the right place. Making a TJ Maxx online payment is a straightforward process, but you’ll need to ensure that you’re logged into your card account first. Once you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll be able to proceed with ease.
Making a payment with your TJ Maxx credit card is very easy, however, you must be logged into your account or register for a new account if you don’t have one. You can make payments online and also by phone number.
Have in mind that making payments will require certain details from you. With your TJ Maxx credit card, you can make online payments with ease without leaving your home.
Before giving you the guidelines on how to make payment online with your TJ Maxx credit card, let’s have a brief understanding of what TJ Maxx is and what they offer customers. Also, we will be showing you how to log in to your credit card account and make your online transactions.
About TJ Maxx
TJ Maxx is a department store chain in the United States that offers products at a lower price point than other major retailers. With over 1000 stores across the country, it is one of the largest clothing retailers in the US.
TJ Maxx sells male, female, and kiddies’ apparel, shoes, bath and beauty, toys, home products, and accessories. The company was founded in 1976 in Framingham, Massachusetts, by Bernard Cammarata and Zayre chain of discount department stores. Its CEO is Ernie Herman.
TJ Maxx credit card
There are two branded TJ Maxx credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank; the TJX Rewards card and the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
How Do I Log Into My TJ Maxx Account?
Since the login process is required to make payment, asking how to log in is a valid question. The process is easy and with the easy steps below, you will be logged in soon than you think;
On the Web;
- On your browser, visit the TJ Maxx credit card login page at https://tjx.syf.com/login/
- Now, enter your user ID and Password. You can save your login details by clicking on “Remember User ID” and then clicking on “Secure Login” login.
Follow the below to login into the app;
Mobile App Login;
- Launch the app on your device and then type in your User Id and password.
- Tap on “Secure login” and immediately your account will be logged in.
You can now access your account, however, if you forget your password and would want to reset it, worry less.
How to Reset TJ Maxx Credit card login
If you’ve forgotten your password or User ID, then you need not panic. Resetting your password/user id is easy. To recover, follow the instructions below;
Forgotten User ID;
- Visit the TJ Maxx card login page and click on “Forgot User ID”.
- You will be redirected to a page where will you be requested to enter your account number and zip code.
- Click on “Next” and then verify your personal information.
Once you’ve verified your information, your user ID will be mailed to the email address assigned to the account.
- From the login page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your User ID and Zip code, then click “Continue”.
- Now select a new password and click next.
After that, you’ll be required to enter your details again to log in to your account.
How To Register for TJ Maxx Credit Card Account
As stated earlier, to make your credit card payment online, you must have a card account. Registering for a new account is easy and with the steps below, you’ll be logging into your new account in less than two minutes;
- Go to https://tjx.syf.com/login/register
- Enter your account number and zip code, then click on continue.
- On the page that will load, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your card registration.
Is There An App For TJ Maxx?
TJ Maxx has a mobile application that can be easily downloaded on the Play Store or App Store of the smart device that you’re using. So, yes there’s an app for TJ Max that can be used for shopping online. Furthermore, the application is free for downloads.
How To Make TJ Maxx Card Online Payment
To make online payments, you must be logged in or simply register for card access if you don’t have it already. After that, use the directions below to make your payment;
To make regular payments;
- Ensure to get your card number, bank account, and the sort code.
- From the bank page, log in to your account.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions that will be shown to complete your payment process.
Pay online without an account;
- On the login page, click on “Check out as a guest”.
- Type in your card number, the last four digits of your SSN, and your zip code. Click on Continue.
- On the next page you’ll be directed to, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Phone Number
Follow below to make your online payment with your phone number;
- Make sure your credit card and bank details, including your routing number, are near you.
- Now, call the customer service number depending on the card type you have.
- Input your account and next say make payment.
- Follow the automated prompts that will be required to complete the payment process.
You can get the customer service number from the website.
TJ Maxx Customer Service
Want to make inquire from Tj Maxx? Or maybe having issues with your credit card? You can contact the customer service representative here. TJ’s customer care helpdesk is available to give you all the assistance and answers you want.
Relevant TJ Maxx Links
To access TJ Maxx’s official website; click here
To speak to a customer representative; click here
Click here for TJ Maxx’s FAQs page
TJ Maxx’s Social Media Accounts
The Bottom Line
It is important to make early payments on your TJ Maxx credit card to avoid late payments. In this article, we listed the steps to follow to make online payments on your credit card. Also, we talked about how you can register for a card account, log in and how reset your login credentials.
Ever had a late payment on your TJ Maxx credit card? How did you do it? Do well to share your answers in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Pay the TJ Maxx Bill Online?
Yes, you can easily make your bill payments online with your TJ Maxx card.
What Credit Score is Needed to Get a TJ Maxx Credit Card?
If you wish to be approved for the TJX card, then your credit score must be fair enough, 620 and higher. However, have in mind that other factors might be considered as credit score, so it’s best to make inquiries from the bank.
How do I Check my TJ Maxx Card Balance?
With the mobile app downloaded on your device, you can check your account balance or put a call through to customer service.
Can my TJ Maxx Credit Card be Used Anywhere?
There are two branded TJ Maxx credit cards, the TJX Rewards and the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. With the TJX rewards card, you can shop at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshall’s Credit, Homesense store, Sierra, and on websites. While Mastercard is accepted at all shops that accept the use of MasterCard.
How do I Apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card?
You can apply for a TJX card from tjxrewards.com. Follow the onscreen instructions that will be shown to complete the process.
What Bank Issues TJ Maxx Cards?
Synchrony Bank is a financial institution and the credit card issuer of the TJ Maxx credit card and also its MasterCard.
Also, Check Out:
- Amazon Chase Login – How To Log In To Amazon Chase Credit Card
- Getmyollocard Com Pre-Approved – Getmyollocard Login
- Chevron and Texaco Business Card – Texaco fuel card
- Amazon Secured Card – Amazon Secured Card Deposit