Are you a movie lover? If yes, then this article is for you. The website tntdrama.com is a website that allows you to watch movie series and lots more. Keep on reading to learn more about TNT drama and how to activate it on your device using the URL-tntdrama.com/activate.
The full meaning of TNT is Turner Network Television. This American-based cable network is owned by WarnerMedia studios and broadcasts shows such as films, comedy, news, cartoons, educational shows, movie series as well as sports shows.
TNT Drama App
The TNT drama app is designed to allow its users to stream TNT live and watch TNT drama and series on-demand. To do this, you have to subscribe to a TV provider and login in with your details in into the TNT app to start watching.
A better option is to download the TNT app on any streaming device that supports the TNT app or on any streaming TV service. This article would guide you on how to download and activate the TNT app on various streaming devices.
Devices that Support TNT App
If you want to stream TNT drama on your device, you need to have knowledge of the list of Streaming devices that support the TNT app. They include;
- Apple TV.
- Android TV.
- Amazon Fire Stick.
These are just a few of the devices that support the TNT app. If you have any of these streaming devices, you have to download the TNT app on the streaming device and activate it with the link-tntdrama.com/activate.
How to Download and Activate the TNT App on your Apple Tv using tntdrama.com/activate
- On your Apple TV, go to the App store and search for “TNT Drama App”.
- Click on the “install” button.
- After installation, launch the app open and go to “Settings”.
- on your display screen, click on “Activate” and copy the activation code that appears.
- Enter the URL-tntdrama.com/activate on the search bar of the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- On the opened page, select your “Streaming device” and “TV provider”.
- Enter the activation code you copied.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully activate the TNT app on your Apple TV.
How to Download and Activate the TNT App on your Android TV using tntdrama.com/activate
- Go to your Android TV home screen page and scroll down to apps.
- Choose Google play store app.
- Search for “TNT Drama App”.
- Click on “Install”.
- After installation, launch app open.
- At the top left corner of your display screen, click on the menu button.
- Click on settings.
- Click on “Activate device”.
- Open the activation page by entering the URL-tntdrama.com/activate on your web browser.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete your TNT app activation on your Android TV.
How to Download and Activate the TNT App on your Roku Device using tntdrama.com/activate
- Go to the home page on your Roku device.
- Scroll down on your display screen and choose “Streaming Channels”.
- On the opened page, search for “TNT drama app”.
- Select “Add channel”.
- Launch the app open and copy the activation code on your display screen.
- Access the websit-tntdrama.com/activate with your web browser.
- Fill in your activation code.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the TNT app application on your Roku device.
How to Download and Activate the TNT App on your Amazon Fire TV using tntdrama.com/activate
- On the main menu, search for “Tennis Drama App”.
- Download the app.
- Launch the TNT Drama App.
- Click on settings.
- Choose “Activate”.
- Open the website-tntdrama.com/activate with your internet connected device.
- Enter your “Activation code”, “TV provider” and “streaming device”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the TNT app on your Amazon fire stick device.
Although TNT drama is a cable network, you can watch TNT without cable using streaming TVs such as:
Sling TV is a streaming service that offers three packages. These packages include the Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and the Sling Orange + Blue. With Sling TV, you can stream TNT drama live as though you were watching the cable network. To learn more on how you can stream TNT on Sling TV, click here.
You can also stream TNT using YouTube TV. The YouTube TV offers a 1-week free trial to users. If after this you are satisfied, you can subscribe to the paid package.
Hulu TV is another wonderful platform where you can watch TNT live. You can stream past episodes of TNT drama from the Hulu on-demand library. There is a paid subscription package offered on Hulu TV which is called the Hulu Live TV service. Here, you can stream TNT online but this is after a 30-days free trial.
You can watch TNT on the DirecTV stream. This streaming service provides a 5-day free trial when you sign up. DirecTV is supported on streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, etc.
You just have to download the streaming service app on your streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, etc., log in with your credentials and start watching.