Trio credit card is issued by Fifth Third Bank. It is a card, that is perfect for consumers who are looking for a card that is devoid of annual fee hassles.
It is a card, that also favors those who seek a cashback rewards program. With this card, you can earn cash on the purchases you make and also include a cosigner, which improves your approval chances, if you have not-so-great credit.
Trio Credit Card Benefits
With Trio credit card, you can enjoy the following benefits;
- This card, includes a rewards program, which is included to enable you convert your purchases into travel, gifts, or other Perks.
- Supports balance transfers, which is an attractive feature if you have a credit card debt, and would like to transfer it to a card with a lower APR.
- You don’t need to bother about annual fee
- There’s auto rental collision damage waiver
- Enjoy emergency warranty protection
- Revel fraud liability
- Stay secured with price protection
- There’s cellular Telephone protection
- Get in on its travel assistance
- It reports to major credit bureaus.
Trio Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – N/A
- Purchase APR – 15.49% – 24.49%
- Balance Transfer APR – 15.49% – 24.49%
- Grace Period – 23
- No Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1
- Late Fee Amount – $38
- Balance Transfer Fee % – 4%
- Balance Transfer Fee Minimum – $5
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 4%
- Cash Advance Rate – 27.24% (Variable).
How to Apply for Trio Credit Card
Fifth Third Bank, has simplified the process of applying for the Trio credit card, but before we check it out, let’s see what you need to qualify to apply.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Fifth Third Bank website, and locate the Trio® credit card
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- On the application form that is displayed, fill out the following personal details; First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Zip code
- Has your address changed in the past 3 months
- Phone number, Email address
- Next Tap on the “Continue” link to be further directed on what to do.
How to Check Trio Credit Card Application Status
If you desire to check your Trio credit card application status, call Fifth Third Bank at 866-671-5353
How to Activate Trio Credit Card
Activating your card is easy. Just;
- Scroll to the activation page
- Key in your User ID and Password
- Then tap on the “Register” tab.
How to Login Trio Credit Card
To login and easily manage your Trio credit card account;
- Scroll to Fifth Third login page
- Key in your User ID and Password
- Then navigate down, and tap on the “Login” widget.
How to Recover Trio CC Username ID/Password
To recover your Username ID and Password, do the following;
- Scroll to the login page of Trio credit card
- Tap on the “Forgot User ID” link
- On the next page that is displayed, key in your last name, SSN, Zip code, Account or Card number.
- Than tap on the next button, to complete the process.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the next page displayed, key in your Username ID
- Then, tap on the “Next” button to recover your password.
How to Make Trio CC Bill Payment
Make your bill payment with ease, by doing the following;
- Sign into your online account
- Locate the payment tab
- Pick a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment.
Trio Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800-972-3030 for general information and enquiries on Trio credit card.
For International call, 1-513-579-5353.